CHAPTER 6

Everyone went to his room, me too. I had a quick shower, put on my petite black dress, my black converses, let my hair with its natural curls and put on some light make up with some red lipstick. I opened my door to go downstairs when the door in front of me opened and it was Matt's, he was wearing a white shirt, jeans and white converse, his hair was messed but wonderful, his eyes met mine.

I was lost in his ocean eyes, when he interrupted my thought "You look .... Wow... beautiful" he said, I blushed really hard that I felt my joys burns, "Thanks, you look good yourself" I answered, then quickly turned my heels and went downstairs.

Seriously Rose? What am I thinking about? Why am I feeling that way? He's the guy who left me behind? Maybe he changed? No I don't think so, he's Matt Jones, the guy who I always fight with in our families reunion, the guy who gave up on me for a bitch, the guy who made fun of me.... I must stop this feeling or whatever it is, and I must stop it now!

Jess was wearing a cute white summer dress with some flats, and Stace a mini pink skirt with a mix of purple, blue, white, pink tank top and white sandals.

"Girls you both look cute" I said

"And you are cutest" said Jess

"And cutest" continued Stace

Then we laughed about our infirmity like crazy.

"Everyone in the car please" shouted Jake

"After you my lady" said James to Jess, he was such a gentleman.

The restaurant was close by the house it took us just few minutes to arrive.

We ordered, chatted, had our plates, and ate, paid and then leaved.

***

We returned home, «What's next" said jack

"Let's go to the beach, and lay down there" I said

So we did, our house was on the beach so we don't have to drive or something.

"Who's up to a truth or dare game" Matt suggested

"YAYYYYYYYYYY" shouted both off the girls

At first it went all right, then it was my turn and Matt must ask me

"Truth or dare?" he said

"Truth" I answered

"Why do you hate me this much?"

Wow.......what was that for? Really? Now? He wants the truth let's give him the truth.

"You don't know why huh? Living me behind for that little bitch was not a reason, or let me see... making fun of me after you believed Alyssa when we were seven, or because you didn't talk to me the next day and the only word you say was I will not talk to a stupid girl like you... And you want me to like you? You were my only friend, I was crying all week without stopping! I didn't want to tell your mom you were mean to me because I didn't want you to get punished I said to her that I lost an important thing, and yes I did you were important but you hurt me so badly and you don't want me to hate you?" I said that with eyes full of tears.

I run back to the house, to my bedroom and slept.