Author's Notes

I do believe that it's best for me to introduce myself and explain some things first. Welcome to what I do believe will be an experience for you. Welcome to "Listen!". I wish you a pleasant journey through the thoughts of what I think is a complex character. 

My name is Vlad-Cristian Rusescu. For the past seven years my nickname has been "Ruse". The person who came up with it was my Chemistry teacher. In all honesty, apart form my nickname she had no impact on my life. I grew up and finished high-school in Romania, the absolute best years and memories that do impact this book. I now study Mechatronics-Engineering in the Netherlands. 

First of all : the main character is in no way related to me or to my way of thinking. We present no resemblance in any way. None of the characters in the book resemble a real person. No real names, apart from mine are mentioned in the book. No nicknames, apart from mine are mentioned in the book. In short : this book is only affected by past memories, not by people. I strongly go against any possible comparison. 

Second of all : I strongly advise reading this book regardless of knowing or not knowing me personally. It presents a beautiful journey that I guarantee will make you feel every single word in the book.

Third of all : This book focuses on extremely deep descriptions of complex feelings. It will present a lot of aspects of the way the character thinks. This book is a experience, not a normal lecture. I strongly advise trying to understand what it express and not getting carried away by feelings you might develop for any of the characters.

Fourth of all : This book is not a project in any way. It is a finished and complete product. What inspired me to give it the extra polish was the release of Cerberus's mixtape : "The Progression". Which was allowed by himself to be mentioned in this product. I strongly advise listening to his work as it is a masterfully done mixtape.

Fifth of all : This cover is temporary. This point will be removed once I upload the actual cover. 

Finally : I will post new chapters on a weekly basis. Chapters will vary in size, but will all bring great importance to the story. I strongly advise not skipping chapters.

I thank all of you for choosing this to take part in this experience. Enjoy.