Chapter 4

Me and Sarah started to walk down the street to our friend's house, Beverly Marsh. She has red hair and bright blue eyes and lives with her abusive father. We don't know much about it, but she has mentioned it to us a few times.
We finally got to Beverly's door and I knocked a few times. In a matter of 5 seconds, Beverly opened the door.
"Hey" she said as she quietly snuck out the door so her dad wouldn't hear her.
"Hey Bev, we were wondering if you wanted to come over for a little while to discuss serious matters" Sarah said to her.
"Um sure, hopefully my dad won't mind" she said as she went back into her house to go ask her dad.
I heard an argument going on inside for a short while.
Finally she came out of the door and smiled slightly at us.
"I convinced him" she said. She gave no further explanation as we started to walk down to Sarah's house.
************************
"Do you see it?" Sarah said to Beverly as we sat down in Sarah's room on her fluffy rug.
"See what?" Beverly replied.
"The hyper active killer clown of course" I said.
"No.. but I've heard voices" Beverly said.
"WHAT? WHAT DID THEY SAY? WHERE?" Sarah bombarded Beverly with questions.
"Well I heard it down my sink.." Beverly said.
Me and Sarah's mouth fell open.
"It was saying that.. that I could float, but honestly I don't know what that means." Beverly said.
"Dude I have had the same experience and I have even seen the voice.. it's a demonic clown that goes by the name of Pennywise." I said.
"Well shit" said Beverly.
"THIS FUCKING BITCH MOTHER FUCKER IS GOING DOWN" Sarah yelled with fury in her eyes.
Sarah's mom the burst through the door in no less than .2 seconds.
"REPEAT THAT SARAH" her mom said with a croc held in her left hand.
"Uhh.. nothing Mom" Sarah said.
Then her mom threw the croc at her.
"NEXT TIME IT IS A SANDLE" her mom yelled and then dramatically slammed the door.
"Latino moms" Sarah said and rolled her eyes.
Me and Beverly start to burst out laughing.
"I think crocs are more scary than Pennywise" I say as I took the croc and threw it again at Sarah.
We all started to laugh.
"ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɴᴏᴛ" a quiet voice whispered.
"Did you guys hear that?" I said.
I looked over and by the look on their faces I could tell they heard the voice. I knew the voice. Beverly then pointed to Sarah's vanity mirror with shock on her face. There he was. Pennywise.
"WHAT THE HELL QUIT FOLLOW ME WITH YOUR CREEPY ASS FACE" I said.
He grinned wider to show his variety of teeth.
"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT" Sarah yelled again.
"NOT TODAY SATAN" Sarah said and chucked the croc at her mirror where Pennywise was.
His face turned to anger. Then his face went natural.
"I can't help myself only you can." Pennywise said for a short second.
Then his body started shaking violently and then he got a demonic look on his face again. "Don't listen to him, you won't be able to get away" he said again and disappeared.
————————————————-
//sorry I haven't updated for a while I am sick and busy with all this school bs but I'll try uploading as much as I can💓 Sorry if this story is extremely bad but this is my first story