Chapter 5

I woke up the next afternoon on Sarah's bedroom floor. Or so I thought.
Sarah and Beverly and I stayed up  as long as we possibly could until we fell asleep because we were terrified Pennywise would come and get us. Thankfully he didn't. Right?
I opened my eyes and I had no idea where I was. I seemed to be in some sort of giant cave. I looked around to my surroundings and my eyes spotted a huge pile of kids' toys along with a whole pile of junk. This must be Pennywise's layer. I guess we couldn't stay up late at night forever.
"SARAH" I yelled hoping to find her.
"BEVERLY" I yelled next.
Then I heard an evil chuckle coming from right behind me. Well crap I wonder who that is. {ѕarcaѕм}
I knew I would waste time to turn around to look who it was because I already knew.
I started to run, unsure of where I was even going.
Eventually I got to the other half of the giant and open room, as you may call it and I turned around.
Pennywise was grinning at me from the other half of the room.

"WHERE THE HELL AM I AND WHAT DO YOU WANT" I yelled towards his direction so he could hear me.

"YOU" he yelled back

"I'D KILL MYSELF BEFORE YOU WOULD KILL ME, JUST SAYING"
I yell back.

I hope I could take his fun out of killing me by saying that. It seemed like it worked because then his smile disappeared.

"YOU WOULD'NT DO THAT EM!" he yelled back at me while slowing walking over to me.

The more he walked towards me the equal amount I walked away.

"Watch me" I said and grabbed out a knife from my back pocket.

"I could kill either one of us you freak" I said again.

"So could I, and I could kill your friends too.. but the question is are they already dead?" He said grinning again.

He ran over at a fast paste towards me, and before I could think he backed me up into a wall.  He then ripped my pocket knife out of my hands and threw it to the side.

"You can't get away with life that fast Em." He said.

"Well fucking kill me now then I guess, you clown garbage." I said while glaring at him.

He actually for a moment actually looked sad. He then touched my face and tucked my long hair behind my ears. I gave him a weirded out look. What is he doing? He then awkwardly ran away from me. This is the weirdest and scariest day of my life.

I could not see him anywhere in sight.

"Aren't you suppose to be killing me you ginger bitch?" I yelled.

That's when he appeared behind a curtain by the pile of junk. Then I heard weird circus music coming from where he was standing at. He started to do this really weird dance where he would kick his legs one by one. It's a very hard dance to describe.
Fire blew from the sides of where he was dancing then. I then started to laugh really hard. He looked angry as hell while dancing and it was actually pretty funny. I better make the most of things before I die today anyways.

"HEY I THINK YOUR MOVES ARE SCARIER THAN YOU!" I yelled.

He then stopped dancing. Shit I better blast. Maybe if I ran fast enough somewhere I could escape. I started to run but I didn't get very far. I felt Pennywise grab me by the back of my neck.

"Look what happened to your friend Beverly when she tried to escape" Pennywise said as he pointed up.

I looked up as I saw tons of kids who seemed to be floating around.

Then I saw a very recognizable face and body. It was Beverly. Pennywise then let me go.

"WOW THE GINGER BITCH IS BACK AT RUINING LIFES AGAIN" I yelled at him and kicked him hard in the shin.

"BEVERLY WAKE UP" I yelled up above me at her.

"Well you for sure Emily, are not like any other kid I have captured before" Pennywise said as he stared at me in thought. He didn't even seem mad anymore, even though I just called him a ginger bitch.
"I love you Beverly and your gingery firey hair unlike this wack." I yelled up at her. Who knows if she can hear me. I looked then at Pennywise as he gave me a "really bitch" face.
—————————————————-

I hope you all can take ginger jokes because shout out to the beautiful gingers reading this❤