Chapter 6

I looked above and I could see it was starting to turn dark out. Pennywise disappeared somewhere after I called him a ginger bitch.
Whoops.
I had to find a way out but I had to also save Beverly and find Sarah.
I saw a Barbie doll leg in the pile of junk and grabbed it and decided to chuck it at Beverly's  body as she was floating around. It ended up hitting her in the head.
Score!
She still didn't move.
Then I grabbed a porcelain doll I found next in the pile. I decided to make another attempt so I chucked it at Beverly again as trail 2.
Maybe something heavier like this will wake her up into reality.
Missed.
Ugh why can't she just wake up. I hope she isn't dead.
"ERGSBTLES"
I looked over and I ended up hitting Pennywise with the doll instead of Beverly.
He WAS walking towards me until I gave him a good knock to the head instead of Bev.
Thank god it hit him or I would not have seen him approaching me.
"HAH, THAT'S WHAT YOU GET YOU TRICK ASS BITCH" I yelled at him.
The doll was broken all around him, shattered into pieces.
He scowled at me with fury in his eyes.
Then he full out charged at me in pure rage and tackled me to the floor.
He pinned me down stared into my eyes furiously.
He kind of looked oddly cute.
"Hah. You're cute when you're mad" I said to him and winked.
Might as well make the situation fun before my death and see his reaction.
A huge look of confusion swept onto his face as soon as I said that.
"You're.. you're suppose to be to be afraid of me" he said now unpinning me from the cold floor. He just stood there in confusion.
"Well, you can act like a demonic freak..actually you sort of are, but there has to be some sort of good side to you." I said.
He didn't reply. He just stood there.
"See I see a bit of humanity in you honestly" I said.
"Why should you care about my humanity" he questioned sassily.
"Because there has to be a more humane side to you" I told him.
"I am not even human, or at least anymore" he mumbled.
"Maybe you are humane but just possessed" I said to him.
There could be some kind of creature taking over his body.
"I wish I wasn't like this. I can't control myself most of the time. I'm surprised I'm able to talk to you without being aggressive at the moment." He said sadly and then quickly swept that emotion off his face.
"I could help you get this demon out of you.. but you would have to be able to have more self control and stop terrorizing kids" I told him.
I'm surprised I can even talk to him.
"It's best to leave now" he said aggressively.
Then he grabbed me by my throat.
—————————————————
Sorry about the short chapter but I hope it's ok💕