+23

What he said was a lie, then again. He wasn't going to sleep, he wasn't going to dreamland but instead, he's sitting on the opened window. Everyone knows it's dangerous there, one push could cause a severe injury.

Well, the night— no, it's already morning, was kind of bright. Maybe, the moon was too bright. He just watch the trees dance on the air, making those soft brushes. He sat there for fifteen minutes, without doing anything.

When he yawned, he knew it was the right time to sleep. He settled his feet on the floor, and closed the window- shutting the curtains. He squated down near his laptop's charger and pulled it. Then, something caught his attention. The desk where his laptop was laying had a crave on it.

The boy knows he would always crave stuffs on his desk since he was young- it already became a habit. He touched it, the cravings were deep and it looks like someone used a knife to crave. So the male was sure he wasn't the one who did that. Since he was young, his parents never let him hold anything sharp, only the scissors.

Another thing that made the male confirm that he wasn't the one who crave it was the words it says. He bit his lower lips, letting his teeth dig deep on his already abused lower lip.

The words that have been crave made him remember somethi- someone. It was something only the two of them knew, and use. He swallowed hard before standing up and dropping his self on his queen-size bed. He closed the lamp and tucked his self below the blankets. Something moved in his right side, he touched it and confirmed that it was Peachy, his cute cat. He caressed its head (he wasn't even sure if it was the head), and then moved to his left side.

Another meeting for tomorrow, huh.

He sighed. After closing his eyes for five minutes, he knew he just couldn't sleep. Counting sheeps wasn't a help as well. It was too early compare to the usual time he sleeps, 5am or around 6am. A lot of things were inside his head, roaming around and bothering him so he couldn't have his peaceful sleep.

Then the cravings he saw a while ago re-appeared in his mind again. He opened his eyes and he rest the back of his wrists on his face. He remembered his chat mate, callmeSOON, or whatever her username was. He grinned.

He just figured out what he's going to do in their 2nd monthsary fo chatting.