+40

"Sir." Highlighting the formal endearment, I gave off a sigh.

"I really to do want to attend your class." Screw that. I'm really glad they took my clothes away— "But I swear, I really couldn't find my gym clothes."

The man in front of me sighed, as if my sigh was contagious and it hit him. He leaned back to his chair and placed his chin on top of his palm, looking at me again with those bored eyes. I fixed my posture.

"Really." I repeated.

"Okay, okay. I believe your excuse or whatever that is— but that's been your excuse for the straight three weeks." He stated, and i pursued my lips. Well it's not my fault they would always hide it or scribble on it every wednesdays.

"Coincidentally speaking, it always get lost on wednesdays, Sir."

"I think not, Miss Choi." He shakes his head, and i clicked my tongue.

"I promise that I'll finally attend your class next wednesday."

"Please do, I need atleast an attendance to give you a grade. Grades don't come from nothing." He smiles, and I swear, his smile gives me the creeps.

"I should go now, Sir." I said, and then left the faculty room as fast as I can.

-

I managed to slip myself on a seat when i got inside the subway. The whole place was filled with people, male or female, stacked up together like sardines. If it wasn't for the air conditioner, I would had passed out from the lack of air and space here.

It's 5 o'clock, two hours later from what I usually get out from school. I spent like an hour finding my gym clothes which I found on bushes behind the school filled with scribbles then again. But I didn't mind it, few sprinkles of soap powder and a quick thirty minutes in the washing machine would be enough to get this back to its original clean self. The fact that those mixture of boys and girl always use whiteboard marker for the scribbles makes me think that they are a bit... stupid.

Like who the hell uses whiteboard marker to vandalise something? (Un)fortunately, it's them. Whiteboard maker is useless when it's in contact with water. But that makes me relief because it's easier to clean off the stain.

I bit my lips, eth annoying scent kept on lingering in the air. Not that it was horrendous and smelly, but rather it was too scented. The smell made me feel like I'm on a flower
garden. Maybe it was the air refreshener, but really— the smell makes me dizzy.

I took out my cellphone to let myself be distracted by the awful (not really) smell.

You're not an exception.

Jisung said something like that, but I don't really understand. It makes me mad when I remember that, like why is it so complicated.

Jihoon.

Oh yeah.

I haven't talk to him yet.

For some reasons, I always forgot about him. I feel like I keep focusing on Jisung and Dani's situation than minding my own. The guts to squish myself into their situation is easy, but when I'm handling my own problem, it's just so hard.

I have this thing where my mind is completely functioning for other, but when it's for myself, it drains and stop. I sighed. I really want to punch Jihoon when I see him here, if that's possible. He acts like a girl, and it's very annoying. He makes my blood boil, and keeps on ignoring me for weeks. What the fuck is even wrong with him?

I went to instagram and went to the direct messages to message him, again.

callmeSOON:
You motherfucker, chat me.

I went to my notications and off straight to my following's activities to see if he's online. The first thing I saw was Jisung liking a lot of cat videos. Then some other people who I don't know commenting on posts. Speaking of Jisung, I remembered our conversation last night. I couldn't reply to him, as he stated not to reply to him after that. It just made it harder for me to understand their problem.

DaniKats:
Soon.

DaniKats:
Sorry.

callmeSOON:
why are you saying sorry?

DaniKats:
nothing. I just want to. :]

callmeSOON:
spill out.

DaniKats:
no, nothing. Really. I'm just
practicing how to say sorry to
Jisung. I'm planning to do it.

DaniKats:
Later. Night.

callmeSOON:
oh. I thought something happened.

DaniKats:
I hope I can do it. Tbh.

callmeSOON:
Hm. You'll do it well. I hope so.

DaniKats:
Yeah- i do hope so.

callmeSOON:
tell me.. do you really don't know why
he's ignoring you?

DaniKats:
no? Yeah. I don't get why. Jisung is weird,
and i don't know what's going on with his
mind ahhh

callmeSOON:
but do you have a clue about it?

DaniKats:
i dont know.

callmeSOON:
oh okay.

DaniKats:
why are you asking me?

callmeSOON:
nothing.

DaniKats:
spill it.

callmeSOON:
NO T H I N G REALLY

DaniKats:
I doubt that.

callmeSOON:
you don't trust me?

DaniKats:
I do?

DaniKats:
Wait, that's supposed to be your answer haha.

callmeSOON:
what?

DaniKats:
Nothing :))

DaniKats:
But trust me, i do trust you. Really.
There's just this tiny tiny percent that
something's isn't right.

callmeSOON:
in short, you're calling me a liar.

DaniKats:
Are you?

callmeSOON:
no!

DaniKats:
okay.