Chapter 16

Last night,

King Stryx POV

"Guys,I found a way to cure Eli!"

All of my sons run to me including Mr and Mrs Kim.
They look at me with hope in their eyes.

"Ok,first.Let me start off the story.Let's take a sit first"
After everyone is seated down,I start my talk.
"When Eli is very young,she meet with Hani before.She brought Hani to meet with Suga but just a glance because Suga hates to socialise that time.Since that moment,Hani is in love with Suga.Her father is Professor Park,Eli class teacher.I don't know how but Hani knows that the both of them are vampires.She get her father to kidnap Eli and get her blood.Hani's father kidnap Eli,get her blood and inject a type of serum in Eli.The serum makes her forget everything but her memories of her parents is kept.She forget she is a vampire so she just live like a normal human.Hani kind of smell like Eli because Eli's blood runs in her now but just a little.She will do anything to get Suga.And after so many experiment,I found out how to get Eli's memories back but Suga will have to pass through a hard time"
"I am okay with it,father.If it can help Eli get her memory back,I will do everything"
"Ok.So the plan is like this.The 7 of you will kidnap Eli.Make sure she don't know it's you guys.And Suga,go tell Hani you will marry her.After you guys get Eli,lock her in the room that is full of her old memories.I have restore her memories in the teddy bears there"
"Ok!"
"Our mission start tomorrow.Everyone go get some rest so we can make this plan succeed"

After that,everyone went to rest.
Mr and Mrs Kim go back to the human world.