Chapter 16: Love and Affection

Yo sorry for not posting this story in so long, won't give any excuses but you know the deal. Life, school, blah blah blah but here's another chapter, going to do some real lemons hope you enjoy. Posted Chapter 1 of my new book! GO CHECK IT OUT!!!!!

As I was walking the hospital near by, I could feel Touka's heartbeat on my chest and I smiled down at her. She was in a horrible shape. She had cuts and bruises all over her body and it was a pain to look at her because I was the problem. I looked forward with a straight face. One with anger and regret, regret that I wasn't fast enough to save her from getting beat and hurt. And anger because I was the problem. As if Touka knew what I was thinking, she grasped tighter on my neck and I looked down at her. She was still unconscious but she instinctively held me tighter. I smiled at her again and I finally reached the hospital. As I walked in I saw a lot of eyes staring me and her down. I looked at everyone and gave a 'tsch' sound. I was honestly annoyed that everyone was looking our way and staring us down. I walked to the nurse at the front desk who had her mouth wide open and her eyes wide.

"May I get a room please?" I asked and have her a smile. She nodded furiously and started to call for a stretcher and immediate help. The people came to us and tried to take Touka.

"Let me." I said in a orderly tone. They backed up and I laid Touka on the stretcher. She opened her eyes slightly and reached for me. I grabbed her hand and touched my forehead with hers.

"I'm here for you Touka." She smiled slightly and I kissed her forehead. I put her hand down and nodded to the nurses. They nodded back and I sat down in a chair waiting for her. As I sat there I felt my eyes closing and I started to sleep.

*Time Skip, After Nap*

I felt a little push on my shoulder and I opened my eyelids. I saw a man in front of my which I assumed was the doctor with the very obvious white coat. He looked at me and I stretched and looked at him.

"My name is Dr.Gonzales and I was the one that took care of your wife." I started to blush madly.

"She's my girlfriend not my wife." He smiled slightly and kept on taking.

"Well that's what she said I'd call her and she told me to tell her your reaction. She's fine now so if you want to see her she's in room 1027."

I nodded and shook the doctors hand and ran to the room. I reached the room and opened the door. Touka was sitting up looking out the window and looked at me. She smiled at me and I ran to her. I hugged her and she patted my back rather hard.

"K-Kaneki, can't b-breathe!" I let go of her and she started to cough. She smiled at me.

"Don't hug me so hard you dumb goof."

"I'm sorry I was just worried about you." I laughed nervously and smiled. She touched my cheek and I looked at her.

"You're a mess, do you know that?" She chucked softly and I looked at myself. She was right my clothes were all ripped and I had a few cuts and bruises all over my body. I looked at her and laughed.

"You should have seen the other guy." And that's when I realized that I beat up Touka's brother. Her eyes softened and she smiled at me.