Intro

Judy POV
As a dawn arose. I woke up from another dazzling day. Another marvelous day at work and another day with my greatest pal, Nick. He’s cool, funny, and I’m not afraid to admit but he is such a sly fox. As I heard the alarm. I snooze the alarm. I stretched and looked outside the window. Watching the city smile at me. The scenery in the morning is way past beautiful. I took a shower at the bathroom of my apartment I erected. But I asked permission from Bertha Armadillo the new owner of these apartments or the sister of the actual titleholder. As I was suiting up I got a call from Mom and Dad. I answered it while I was still dressing.
“Good Morning Jude the Dude how is it in Oz” he said frisky
“Pretty Well, how are you doing and Mom Em?”
“Busy but liveliness”
“Hey, Stu you didn’t you tell me you were talking to Judy, you silly wabbit”
“I think it’s pronounced rabbit, Bonnie”
“I’m just messing with you” she giggled
I chuckle after her contagious laughter.
“Anyway, me and your mom were thinking if we can visit you sometime so we can chat.”
“Sure dad but who’s going to take care of the kids”
“Grandma Lou is going to take care of them honey”
“But don’t you remember the time after we came from my senior graduation and Lucy and Louis were about to turn the house to ashes when grandma Lou was asleep and a few other incidents?”
“She’s got a point Stu.” Mom said putting her hand under her chin.
“Kids, I told you to take care of the stand, Oh no...”
“Dad what is it?” I asked questionably
“It’s ok just remember to stay safe” they started throwing kisses
“Okay, see you later? “I threw kisses back and the call ended.
My parents wouldn’t close a conversation like that. Probably some of my siblings weren’t doing my father’s demand. I’d love to find out but I have to get Nick
I rushed out in a hurry knowing that the line for starflucks is filling up. As I drive through the town, I see children cherished about their ice cream and their mothers and fathers love. As I got close to Nick’s preferred waiting place. I find a beaver staring dreadfully at me. I turned my blind eyes on him. I continue. I arrived but I don’t see him where he normally stands. I got of the vehicle with the curiosity running through my thoughts. I looked underneath the bridge without spotting a single fox. I got rattled at the scene. I checked the park nearby but nothing. Nick was going to ruin our 2nd Case as partners. I got in the car. Wondering where the fox could have gone. I got interrupted by a sound of heavily breathing in the automobile. I reach for my phone on my back pocket but it’s not there.
It’s on the backseats of the car. It brightens and I was getting a call from Nick. I haste as fast as I could. I answer. Nevertheless, all I hear chants and screams slowly getting faster at the end of each second. I flinched away from my phone. My heart starts skipping beats. I took out the Taser. I spanned in circles knowing maybe someone might attack me. Then, it stopped. The call ended. Still with my weapon on my hand I got in the car. Then I find someone in the passenger seat. Without acknowledging I shot it to that mysterious animal.
I shocked it for a few seconds until they blanked out. I turned the lights on and I felt terrified. I shocked him.