Chapter 3

The light was making its way into my eyes as I woke up from, wait, what was I doing asleep?
Then the memories started to come back to me about the whole me going to school thing.

As I thought about it again my heart started to race I started to breath hard. My back was getting sweaty again. That's when Mason came bursting into the room and rapping his big arms around me.
"Sshhhhhh, it is okay everything will be okay." He cooed into my ear as the tears started to flow. He then looked at me and started to ask me random questions.
"Why city is purple?"
"Why are turtles green?"
"Why am I stupid?"
"Why don't I have a girlfriend?"
When ever I got a panic attack he would ask me random question to change my focus and it would usually calm me down but not this time.
"Shut the hell up Mas your weird questions are not going to help this time all I can think of is the people I am going to confront and the ones I will have to talk to."
"Okay I'm sorry."
And that is all he said before he just hugs me again. He new that this would end up helping anyway even if he was not asking me questions.

2 hours went by before I was fully calmed down
Now me and Mason were just talking about random things.
I was still on my bed next to Mason was when we both heard a knock at the door. I slowly got up and checked who it was.

My mom was standing there with her arms crossed and she was looking dead at me.
She then unexpectedly hug me and not just any old hug it was a heartfelt beat hug. She then pulls away from me and looks into my eyes

"I really did not what you to be mad I just
wanted the best for you."
"Then why are you sending me to public school!!"
"Hun, even your doctor thinks that this is right for you."
"When have you ever listen to what a doctor had to say?"
I was getting mad now, when my doctor first diagnosed with social anxiety my mom did not believe it was true she said that the doctor was full of shit and was just trying to get money out of her.

When I look back at my mom she was staring at me with her eyes and mouth wide open. She know what I am talking about and she has no right to be made when she knows I am right.
————————————————————————
Silence is all I got from my mom the rest of the day. After I said that my mom just end up telling me that I have no choice and I am going. Then she got up and left the house, probably to go shopping as she always does when she gets mad at me.
I am currently laying in my bed looking up at the sealing. I heard someone down stairs it was probably my brother making food or something like that.
I then heard a soft knock on my door. I didn't even say anything before mason walked with two cup of coffees his hands. He had a caring smile on his face as he walked into my room and sat in the bed.
"Hey how are are doing?"
"How do you think Mas?"
I look over to him he just had a sympathetic look.
"I'm sorry I know you do not what to go but if I helps I will be with you every step of the way."
"Thanks I just really don't know what I am in for.
"I know but you will be fine I promise, and if you are not to can hit me over the head with a baseball bat."
"Really?"
"Yup"
"Okay I will keep that in mind"
"But you really have to try."
"I know and I will." I looked at him with a reassuring smile.

"So what are we having for dinner" Mason asked as he stood up from my bed.
"Is that all you think about?"
"No I think about tits and ass as well."
I faced toward him, why do boys always think about girls like that. Why can't they look for a good personality or sense of humor.
"Really!"
"Well I was just being honest." He said with a smirk as he walked out of the room.

I laid back into the bed and started thinking about next week. It was going to be hell!!!