Chapter One: That's Harsh

A/N welcome!!! Hahaha i hope you guys will enjoy this story. Vote and Comment for weekly updates! Whoo!!

"People will stare. Make it worth their while." - Harry Winston

"Hey Adam!"

"Hi." I replied curtly, hurrying to the student body office for my morning meeting. I hugged my laptop tighter to my chest, brisk walking through the halls of Southern California High School.

"Hey, Adam. Mind lending me your homework?" A guy whose name I am yet to know asked me. I grumbled in annoyance and rolled my eyes. "Oh, okay. That's fine." He said, laughing shyly.

He better be embarassed. I am so late for my meeting! Becoming the student body president wasn't easy, not with my bullying and comeback.

Sure, I was the President, but somehow, some pricks really don't understand the situation. Like this ugly frog walking towards me, ready to block my way.

Oh! I didn't know frogs could wear high heels now. Oh, well.

I huffed and skidded along the left side of the hall, muttering "sorry's" and "excuse me's" along the way, completely avoiding the skank and her minions.

"Hey Twerp." Cindi, their 'leader' chimed with that annoying high-pitched voice of hers. I seriously can't understand how people put up with her. If only I could, I'd turn the tables on her and have her served on a silver pallate for the bullies.

But, then again, I guess the jocks have had their fair share of her. I scoffed. Hurrying towards the office, I reached for the door and stepped inside Narnia. Kidding. I entered the small conference room.

I huffed, and breathed heavily, opening my laptop and heading to the front of the table to start my Monday presentation.

I muttered a "sorry I'm late" towards Mrs. Johansen, earning a smile from her and a clearing of her throat, telling everyone to settle down and turn their attention towards me.

After connecting the HDMI cable to my laptop, I cleared my throat and greeted everyone in the room. "A pleasant morning to everyone. So if you'd please, kindly go over the presentation behind me, and I'll be right back with you." I told them, as I made my way to the door, when I heard someone snicker.

"Right. That's a pretty picture you got there, ADAM." Sarcasm oozing on my name.

I scrunched my brows and turned to face the Senior's representative, Nathan, grinning at me like I'm some sort of circus entertainer.

I glared at him, when I noticed the screen. Blood seemed to drain from my face, silently gasping. "Oh shit."

There on the screen, in all its glory, was my computer's wallpaper of me standing in the sand, in my trunks, hands wrapped around my cousin from the Philippines and smiling happily. Of course the school was fully aware of my gender orientation, but it was still pretty embarassing having them seen that photo with my cousin and I.

Well, they need not know that the guy I was with was my cousin, but still. I blushed and hurriedly moved my cursor away from the show desktop toggle bar. Jesus! This is why I hate mondays.

"I love Mondays." I heard Nathan say, snickering at my reaction.

Everyone else in the room seemed to have settled down and sighed, when Mrs. Johansen cleared her throat rather loudly.

I rolled my eyes at Nathan's comment and went out towards my locker. I would need to gather my things for my first class, so I can go directly from my meeting.

Grabbing my Literature and Biology book, I was about to close my locker door when an ungrateful cunt slammed it shut just in time for me to withdraw my hand. I sighed.