Chapter Three - We Used To Be...

A/N yes. Another note at the beginning. Hahaha what does this mean. *Coughs* This chappy is dedicated to and inspired by the ever beautiful xakni_allyM 💖💖😚😚

Enjoy. 💖💖

Nathan's POV

Nathan Freshman year

"Damn, man. Did you do it?" Jackson asked me during football practice.

"Naw, man." I replied, shaking my head. "He's my bestfriend. He didn't take it seriously."

He laughed, lightly punching me by the shoulder. "Lame. What happened to the lover boy?"

I shook my head and pat him on the back. "C'mon, now. Cut me some slack."

Jackson was about to open his mouth to reply, but he was cut off by a piercing whistle from coach. A scowl on his face. "Finish your gossip elsewhere, ladies, or drop and give me two hundred push ups!"

Jackson's eyes widened at that and started jogging pulling me alongside him. "C'mon. I don't wanna face his wrath"

"MOVE!!!" Coach belowed.

I rolled my eyes and started jogging too.

Practice went by in a blur and next thing I knew, I was headed towards my car only to find Nathan leaning against it, eyes on his phone.

Who could he be texting? I wonder... Does he have a boyfriend? Nah. Nathan's a nerd. I doubt someone would want to date him, aside from me. But he doesn't need to know that.

"Hey." I greeted him, causing him to lift his gaze from his phone and to me, offering me a gentle smile.

"H-hi." Hmmmn, should I ask him again? Nah. I don't wanna make it even more awkward than it already is.

"Need a lift?" I asked. He shook his head and stood there quietly, finding comfort in staring at the ground. Until...

"Hey, uhm, there's this homework I need help with... Uhm..." I stared at him, hoping he'd get the gist.

"Okay." Ok. Great. I can probably pull this off, if I don't fuck this up.

I unlocked my car and ran to the passenger's side and opened the door for him. He stared at me before getting in.

I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding. I went to my side and revved up the engine.

Once we were on the highway, Adam shocked me with his words. Or invitation, must I say. " W can do it in my house. My parents are gone for the month. Some business they need to take care of." He said, looking at his hands on his lap. Phone in hand. I syared at him then back to the road. "I meant the homework, you meat head.

I chuckled and nodded my head as we drove in silence to his house.

------

As soon as we walked into his house, we ended up making out on their living room couch forgetting the homework mentioned earlier. I was sprawled on top of Adam who had a flustered face which was so fucking sexy and i'll be damned, it was the sexiest expression I've ever seen. It was so fucking hard to hold back!

I went to kiss his neck, sucking hard on his skin, Adam writhing and moaning underneath me.

"Ah, N-natha- Mmmmmnnn." I cut him off, ravaging his mouth. Kissing from his mouth to his jawline.