Life Changing. Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I was walking to school because it wasn't that far from my house. Tonight was a big night it was my first night going to a school dance. Not that I haven't had the opportunity to go before , but this is my first time going with someone. It is not officially a date . I'm meeting up here with my best friend Josh. Josh and I have been friends since the first grade. Josh is a year older then me. We have one very important thing in common. We both play sports. Josh plays football and I play soccer. You would think that because I'm an athlete I'm strong. I'm actually not weak but I'm not super strong either. I would classify myself as in between. I was right around the corner from the school now. I wanted to run I was so exited but I didn't. When i finally got there i had to calm myself down. I was about to open the gym door when I heard some people talking. They sounded like they were drunk I didn't want to find out so I kept walking. When i walked in the gym I saw Josh on the other side. I walked over to him and sat down at the table.

" Hi bunny whats up?" he asked me.

" Nothing much whats up with you?" I asked him.

" Nothing so do you want to dance or would that be to lame?" Josh said with a smile.

" Well you know I don't like to dance because I think its lame, but I can make an exception for you" I told him.

We went to the dance floor I was happy they were playing a fast song because I hate slow dances. It was actually fun dancing with Josh. After the song was over we went back to or table. We talked about football because my dad is the coach and everything. Josh gets special privileges because he is my best friend.But the whole time i was thinking i would kinda like him to be more than that. I am friends with the whole football team but they all are players so i don't date them.I rather be lonely then get my heart broken. I love them all like brothers with the exception of a few. I was kinda getting tiered of talking now. The gym was to stuffy even though i wanted tto stay with josh i had to get out.

" Hey josh I'm going out to get some air I will be back," I told him.

" OK but be careful if something happens to you your dad will kill me," He told me with a very serious voice.

"Ok father I promise I will be carefully ," I told him.

 I put my coat on and went outside it wasn't that cold but then again I'm always cold. I was kind of worried that something would happen without him next to me, But then i reminded myself that im a big girl and i can handle myself. I went around the corner and leaned on the wall. I don't know why but I was extremely tiered. I love the fresh air the that the outdoors brought. I was getting relaxed when I heard voices. It sounded like those boys from earlier.  I decided to move because i thought they were coming my way. I turned to walk away when i was stopped  by someone in front of me. I turned around but there was someone in the back of me to.I was so scared i didn't know what to do i wanted josh right now.  They grabbed me by my waste and pushed my head against the wall. I saw blood streaming down my face. Everything was fuzzy and I felt myself fall to the ground. The last thing i could think of was calling out josh's name.The thing is i cant remember if i said it out loud or not.

I hope you guys like it if you don't please tell me. Also if you have any suggestions post them. Sorry about any grammar mistakes to.