Will you?

"Well that was strange." Ghost said after Spooker and Colon left.

"Quite so, Sir." Toast smiled, standing up.

Ghost walked over to him and pushed him back onto the sofa.

"Sir! I was going to make tea."

"That can wait." Ghost smirked, hovering over him as he laid back against the sofa.

"Sir, what are you doing?"

"Shush. Don't say anything, Johnny." Ghost hushed, leaning forward to Toasts face.

Toast only blushed in a response as he understood what Ghost was going to do.

Ghost stopped a moment, his lips only just touching Toasts.

"I love you." He said, before he pushed his lips against Toasts and kissed him softly.

"I.. love.. you.. too.. Sir." Toast managed to get out through the kiss.

Ghost pulled back and stared at him. To Ghost, everything was perfect.

The man he saw was still bruised, burnt and healing, but this was the man he loved.

And to Toast, Ghost was the one he loved. He loved Mary, yeah. And when she died, he swore he would never love again. But when he looked at Ghost-the risk seemed worth it.

Toast leaned forward to another kiss, gripping Ghosts hair. The kiss started out soft, but slowly got rougher. Moving in perfect, passionate sync.

Toast slowly sat up a bit, pushing more into the kiss as Ghost quietly moaned. They pulled back, foreheads pressed together.
"Ghost, Sir." Toast panted.

"Yeah?" Ghost breathed, his eyes still closed.

Toast took a breath. "Will you be my boyfriend?"

Ghost opened his eyes and stared into Toasts light blue ones. He smiled warmingly.

"Of course I will Johnny."

"Good." Toast smiled, before pulling Ghost into another kiss.

"Hey, Johnny." Ghost asked when he pulled away. "You know when you got burnt?"

"Yeah, it wasn't that long ago."

"Well, do you think you got.. lightly.. Toasted."

"Oh ha ha, Sir." Toast fake laughed.

"Well I thought it was good." Ghost mumbled, pulling Toast back in for another heated kiss.

Later on that night, when the two were curled up in bed together, Toast felt someone watching them. His hand slowly moved out of the duvet and grabbed the gun by his bed. He then opened his eyes and pointed it towards the door.

"Who are you?" He growled, moving so he wouldn't wake Ghost.

"Monsieur. Toast." The voice said. "You are a light sleeper, no? But Ghostie is a heavy sleeper."

"I wake to the slightest sound Amiee." He lowered his gun. "How are you here? I thought you got sent to Hell?"

"I am a spirit, Toast. I cannot go there." She smiled to him, wrapping her arms around him. "I see you are injured."

"Yeah. Very." He smiled, hugging her back. "Why are you here?"

She bit her lip. "Well, I want to be a ghost of good." She sighed. "I want to work with your sister, in the police force."

Toast smiled even more. "That's brilliant, Amiee. We can go tomorrow but for now, I'd better get back to sleep. You can have Ghosts room to stay in for tonight."

"Merci beacoup." She wandered off.

Toast turned back and replaced his gun back where is should be. He then crawled into bed, smiling softly at Ghost. He wrapped his arms around him and sighed, nuzzling into his lovers hair.

"Johnny, I love you.. but please, don't leave me." Ghost muttered in his sleep.

Toast leaned to his ear. "I won't ever leave you, love."

"Promise?"

"As long as I'm alive, I promise."

With that, he slept peacefully.

One more chapter followed by the authors note.

If any of you don't know yet, I have a one shot book of these two that I started last week. So, go check that out.

The authors note after the last chapter will be about the new book which will be the prequel of this one.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. And I will see you next time.

Bye my lovely bird people.

-Guargent