Ch 18

Jays pov

When we got back from Heat everybody went to their separate rooms to get ready for the party because it was around 6. Some and bey decided to get ready with everybody else in the other house.

I had on all all black with my tims on. I walked down stairs to see all the guys dressed and chilling. When I sat next to tyty on the couch the all looked at me after I stuck my right leg out.

"What y'all niggas looking at?" I asked and they all bust out laughing

"Really jay you gone where tims I'm Florida ?" Ye asked while still laughing

"Hey you can take the nigga out the hood but you can't take the hood outta a nigga." I said and shrugged my shoulders

"BABBYY" I herd bey yell so I got up and started walking to where she was.

"BABBBYYYY" I herd her yell again so I put a little pep in my step.

"BABBBBBBYYYY" she yelled even louder and when I finally got there and bust in the room I saw her looking in the mirror with only bra and panties on putting on her make up. I sighed in relief cause I thought something was really wrong

"Bey you cant be doing that. You had me thinking something happened baby."I said as I put my hands on her hips and looked at her in the mirror. She sighed because she didn't realize she made me worried

"I'm sorry baby, I just wanted you to help me put on my dress. I didn't mean to make you worried or anything. I'm sorry." She said putting her head down but I picked it back up

"Bey what did I tell you about that?" I asked as I looked at her in the mirror

"Don't put my head down or my crown will fall." She said

"That's right babe, it's okay. Where is the dress?" I asked after I kissed her neck

"It's laying on the bed ." She said and pointed. I walked over the bed and picked up the dress. She walked over to me and I lowered the dress so she could step into it. When she stepped into the dress I started pulling it up over her hips and helped her put her arms into it. Once she had her arms in she turned around so I could zip her up. I grabbed the zipper and zipped it up. When I was done I stepped back and admired her beauty.

"Jayyyyyyyy. Stopppp" she said blushing cause she saw me staring at her

"Sorry baby your just that beautiful." I said then kissed her cheek. " we'll be down stairs waiting baby girl." I said then closed the door and left.

BEYS POV

After I put on my heels I grabbed my jewelry and started putting it on. When I was done I grabbed my clutch and knocked on the other girls rooms and told them to bring they asses on. Even though I got no response I started walking down the stairs and once I got to the bottom all eyes were on me.

I cleared my throat cause nobody said anything then I herd jay, "Damn bey, you look beautiful baby." He said as he grabbed my hand and spun me around. I laughed and kissed his lips.

"Okay y'all come on cause it's 9 and we was supposed to be there 2 hours ago." Tyty said and eyes all of the girls including me for making him late.

"Okay okay let's go y'all." I said grabbing Jay's hand and heading out the door. We all got into the limos and this time it was split by couple because no man wanted to let the woman out of their site. Cause we all looked fine asf.

Anyways we got to Club ICE and every body exited the limos. We all went in through the back door and went in through a secret way to the VIP section.

As soon as we got the we had the drinks flowing, while the music was bumping and everybody was dancing having fun.

That went on for a while until I went to the bathroom and when I came back Jay wrapped his arms around me as we watched everyone on the dance floor

As we were swaying the music stopped and the Dj started talking.

"Aye y'all we got some special guest in the house tonight. Destinys Child, Jay z, Kanye, Alicia, swiss, and Kim in the building tonight." And everybody screamed when it died down the Dj continued, " And we have a surprise for you ladies and gentlemen. Everybody give it up.....FOR CHRIS BROWWWNNNN" he yelled into the mic.

I was in Jay's arms when my whole body tensed at his name. Chris came out and started to sing his song Aye Yo.

"Baby do you want to leave?" Jay whispered in my ear but I didn't want to ruin every ones fun so I said I was fine. I just wanted to forget all about it so I walked to the bar with going unnoticed and ordered straight vodka.

I was on my 3rd glass when my song came on so I stood up and stumbled to the VIP so I can dance with my man. When I started to walk up the stairs I felt somebody grab my wrist and I turned around to see in was Chris.

He had an evil grin on his face, that same grin he had before he beat me and raped me. I tried to get out of his grip but he was too strong.

"Uh un baby girl where you think your going?" He asked and made my skin crawl he pulled me close to him and I had nothing but fear in my eyes. "Didn't I tell you before you left you was mine. Now I finally found you baby." He said and I started to get scared and I was just frozen as all the memories of what he did to me came flooding back.

When he would hold me down while I tried to fight back and rip off my clothes. Then he would force himself in-

"Aye man get the fuck off of her!" I herd Jay yell running down the stairs but Chris tried to grab me and take me but I kneed him in the balls and socked him in the face and he let go and fell to the floor.

When Jay came down there I ran to him and he hugged me and kissed my head." Don't sneak off like that Beyoncé. Go up there with tyty and them while I handle him." He said then pecked my lips while Chris was still laying on the floor.

I nodded my head and ran up a couple stairs and watched as the two argued. Then I ran up to get tyty and them because I don't know what could happen.

"TYTY GO DOWN STAIRS NOW!" I yelled to him and with no questions asked he got them niggas and ran down there. They were down there so I went down there to see Jay on top of him yelling at him.

"You like to put your hands on women so tell me how this feels!" He punched him in his Jaw and you saw the blood fly out of his mouth.

"Don't you ever touch!" *punch* "disrespect!" *Punch* "or hurt her again!" *punch* them he got up and walked back up to me. I could see the anger in his eyes and he looked down at his bruised knuckles and I got scared. As soon as he looked up to me it seemed like a switch flipped and he looked at me with so much love. I smiled at the fact that I calm him with out even doing anything. I walked up to him and he immediately rapped his arms around me and I did the same.

We all wanted to leave because the vibe was off. When We all got back from the club me and jay went to to the guest house while everybody else stayed in the main house.

As soon as we reached his room we both stripped down to our underwear and laid in the bed. He wrapped his arms around me and I tensed still thinking about Chris.

"It's okay baby girl, I will never take advantage of you. I will never put my hands on you. And I will never put you down. And that's a promise. I love you too much, now calm down baby." He said softly and I felt myself relax." But you know what I will do? I'm going to support the hell outta you, I'm going to always tell you how beautiful you are, because you are. And I'm going to love you forever and always. I'm going to wife you too baby girl. And that's also a promise."

He looked down and smiled " what's wrong baby?" He asked
I didn't realize the tears coming down my face until Jay said something

"It's-it's nothing baby. It's just that I love you so much. Like you are my first love. My first time. My first serious relationship. I just love you with all my heart and soul. I know your my soul mate. I promise to support the hell outta you, tell you how handsome you are, and love you always and forever. I love you baby." I said holding on to him even tighter

"I love you too bey bey. Good night baby." He said kissing my forehead

"Good night JayJay." I said kissing his chest and closing my eyes.