Ch 22

1week later
Jays pov

I swear if one more person asks me am I okay I'm going to beat everybody ass. No I'm not okay, I miss my wife and my kid. Not having them here with me has had me a down. And I know I probably can't see them for another 3 weeks or so. But I still give my fans my all I just wish they were here with me.

I had a couple more hours until I had to be at the venue and until then I'm just watching videos on my camera of me bey and brook. I've never been away from my daughter this long and it's starting to make me really sad. And Beyoncé, man I miss her so much. Sexually and emotionally. That's my baby man, I can't wait to wife her, soon.

"Daddy!" I herd my baby girl say through the camera and I smiled hearing her laugh. At her birthday party when we went bowling and she knocked a pin down. She was so excited and I was too.

A knock at the door interrupted my thoughts. I knew it was probably tyty or one of them and I didn't feel like being bothered right now so I ignored it. Then I herd a familiar high pitched voice.

"Daddy open up this is heavy!" I herd bk yell and my eyes shot open because this couldn't be real.

"Yeah daddy open up!" I herd bey say and I laughed and raced to the door. When I opened it I was greeted with my two favorite faces and they came with gifts.

"Daddyyyyyy! I missed you so much!" Bk said dropping the bear and jumping into my arms. "I missed you more baby girl!" I said as I caught her and squeezed her as tight as I could with out hurting her then I kissed all over her face and when I stopped she returned the favor and I chuckled. When I put her down she grabbed the teddy bear and ran in the room.

When she left my eye sight my eyes lifted to my beautiful baby.

"Hey beautiful." I said and she blushed then came to me all shy and stuff and I laughed. I pulled her into my chest and she hugged me so tight I hugged her even tighter. "Baby I missed you so much, you wouldn't even understand." I said and we both pulled our heads back to look into each other's eyes.

She smiled and bit her lip. "I missed you more baby boy." She said then put her hand on the back of my neck and the other one on my cheek and pulled my into a kiss. I still felt that spark I felt the first time she kissed me. I shoved my tongue in her mouth missing the taste of it. Then I glided my hands to her ass missing how it felt. I smacked it the gripped it hard and she moaned. My favorite sound after her laugh. I pulled back wanted to see her beautiful eyes. She slowly opened them then smiled. Showing her little baby teeth. Then I buried my face in her shoulder and inhaled that brown sugar sent that I love so much. I felt whole again. She's like the piece that I'm missing.

"Daddy come here!" I herd bk yelled and we chuckled at her already demanding me to do something. I let bey walk into the door then wrapped my arms around her waist following her to where ever bk was.

She was in the kitchen looking through the fridge. I laughed cause her and her mom are just alike.

"Daddy where's the food?" She said and me and bey laughed because she's so little yet so greedy.

"Well I was going to wait till I get to the venue but I might as well order out. What do y'all want?" I asked and

"Popeyes !" Both of them yelled. They were so much alike it was crazy. I told tyty to get us some Popeyes and he agreed. I had a couple more hours until I had to be at the venue. So we just laid in the bed all cuddled up. Bey and I legs we intertwined while I had my arms around her and she had her face in my neck lightly snoring . While Brooklyn was laying on my chest watching the movie fighting her sleep. That had to be the cutest thing I've ever seen.