Ch 41

Beys POV
3 weeks later
8am

I fluttered my eyes open and looked around, I was tired of waking up in different hotel rooms every other day. And I still haven't seen my babies yet. They were supposed to be coming today and I was more than excited. I missed them so much. I wiped the sleep outta my eyes then stretched. I had rehearsals today for my upcoming performance with jay for the mtv awards. We were doing crazy in love and I really couldn't wait to see him. I was finally in the states and this was my last press conference.

In between rehearsals and the press conferences and interviews, I stayed busy and tired. But jay always made sure he called me before I went to sleep and right when I woke up. He knew my schedule so well, he was always on time. Speaking of him I herd my Mac book ringing so I grabbed it and pressed answer and his face popped up along with book and hollies and I couldn't help but smile hard.

"Mommmyyyy!!!" I herd my babies yell as soon as they saw me

"Hey babies, I can't wait to see you today. I miss all three of y'all so much." I said wiping tears I didn't even know that fell

"We miss you more baby. We should be coming around the time rehearsal starts. But we gotta go, our pilot for the private jet is out sick so we have to get on an actual plane." He said and I huffed because that meant I couldn't check and see where they were or when they got here.

"Okay, what time is your flight?" I asked while I heard the girls in the background playing with each other.

"Around 9, it's 7 now so we about to head out in a few. We should get there around 2 or 3. So after your press conference is over, we'll be waiting at the place where we're supposed to rehearse at." He said and I smiled and nodded.

"Okay baby, I'll see y'all then, I gotta go now so I can get ready and be on time. I love you and tell my babies I love them too." I said blowing a kiss to him and he smirked

"We love you more baby, and I'll let them know. I'll see you later." He said and I nodded

"Have a safe flight and call me before you leave." I said and he nodded then we said our goodbyes and hung up. I got ready for my press conference in a good 30 minutes then I knocked on lala's and My new assistant Liza's door which was across the hall, they still worked with me so I took them everywhere I went.

They came out ready then I headed to the place where the conference was being held. I saw my co-stars and directors sitting at the long table ready to get the conference started. I sat down and they put a mic on me then everybody started asking questions about the movie.

It took about 3 hours and we were done, I wrapped it up and went straight to my rehearsals. Everyone was already there including the band and dancers. I greeted everyone then we got straight to work. Ashley, my longtime dance captain went over the moves with me until I got them down pack then we started doing it full out.

I did everything as if jay was there and by the 3rd time I was out of breath and I needed water. I told Liza I needed water and she went to get some but she said they didn't have any here. So she offered to walk to the store across the street and I went with her because I really needed a break.

We walked and laughed and chatted it up until we got there, then I bought a couple of bottles of water and we went back to rehearsals. Liza was really cool and I was comfortable around her so nothing was awkward between us. Once we got back after I drunk some water we went back to practicing.

After I ran through it Liza pulled me to the side and told me the worsts news I could possible hear right now.

"Jay called and said he missed his flight." She said and my face turned sour and I forced myself not to cry but I did pout and throw the slightest temper tantrum. I nodded and walked over to lala and mumbled about missing him.

"I don't even care about the performance I just wanna see him now." I said sadly and she gave me a comforting hug.

"Okay everybody! From the top!" I put all of my frustrations into my dancing and zoned out. When I was done I heard two little hands clapping and a familiar voice cheering me on.

"Yayyy mommy!!" I herd and I gasped

"That's my baby!!!" He yelled and I looked up and covered my face as I felt tears slipping down them. It was HIM! I felt his presence getting closer and closer Until his arms were around me. And I moved my hands from my face and wrapped my arms around his torso. He held me so tight then put his head on top of mine kissing me.

Then I felt two little bodies bump into my legs. I looked down and saw it was Hollie and brook hugging my legs. I let go of jay to bend down to their level and hug and kiss the mess outta them closing my eyes. They just hugged me tighter.

"Hey babies."I said still kissing all over them as their laughs filled the room. I opened my eyes and everyone was just in awe of the moment.

"Everybody take 20!" I yelled politely and the all went on there respective ways while I continued to show my girls love.

"Mommy we missed you!" Hollie said grabbing my face and kissing my lips and cheeks and I smiled. Because I love when my babies shows me love. Then brook just wrapped her arms around my neck and snuggled into me. I could tell my baby was tired. So I picked her up and kissed her little neck then grabbed Hollie's hand and walked to my dressing room with jay following me.

Brook was fast asleep as I rubbed her back as I sat down with Hollie leaning on me and I wrapped my free arm around her. I could tell she was trying to fight her sleep because she missed me and she wanted to talk. I just thought it was the sweetest thing.

"And and we-we went to the-we went to the parrkk." She said dragging sleepily and I giggle softly at her

"Mmhm what else you do baby?" I asked trying to ware her out

"And we-we." She got cut off by her yawning then she laid completely on me and fell asleep. I looked up and saw jay just watching me with a smirk on his face.

"Put them down and come over here." He said slickly and eyed me down. I nodded and bit my lip gently laying brook down and laying Hollie down right next to her on the flat couch. Then I put a cover that I told them to bring me earlier over them. I kissed both of their foreheads then turned around to jay.

He looked so fine, fresh cut, all black fit with the gold chain, toned arms, and just everything i loved about him. He looked at me biting his lip as I slowly walked over to him. I stopped when I was a couple of inches away and he pulled me into his embrace. He kissed me from my cheek down to my neck. Then he pulled back and kissed my lips.

"Hey baby." I said bringing my hand to the side of his face and rubbing it lightly. He just slid his hands to my ass and gripped then smacked it and I moaned. I missed his touch so much, my body was craving him so bad.

"I want you jay." I said and he raised his eyebrows with a smirk.

"Wait till we get back to the hotel, I got something for you." He said and I nodded. I herd a knock on the door and I told them to come in then I wrapped my arms around jay's torso laying my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me too.

"Y'all gotta start practicing now before 5, before we get kicked out." My assistant said and I nodded

"Can you watch the girls for me? I trust you and I don't want to leave them back here alone." I said and she immediately nodded

"Of course, I'll watch them." She said and jay and I thanked them before going to practice. I couldn't wait until we got to the hotel.