Ready

*Bris POV*

I wake up and realize I fell asleep on Ansels lap last night. He never moves when I fall asleep on him because he doesn't like to wake me up. He knows how much I love my sleep. He looks down at me.

"Good morning beautiful" He saids with a smile.

"Good Morning" I said. I get up and give him a kiss.

"Forget what today is?" He said.

Then I realize that today is the day of the Justin Bieber concert.

"OMG I HAVE TO CALL JORDAN"

I get up quickly, getting my phone that was plugged in to charge. I dial Jordan's number. She picks up right away.

"I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO CALL! WE GET TO SEE JUSTIN FRIKIN BIEBER TODAY BRI!!!" She was screaming haha.

"I KNOW!!! When are you and Carter coming over? Ansel is driving all of us."

"Well the concert starts at 7:00." She said. "So we will be there around 4:30!"

"Okay! I can't wait! Bye! See you tonight!" I hung up.

Ansel was still on the couch he was laughing. "What?" I said.

He stops laughing and smiles. "You're such a child."

*Jordans POV*

It was now 6:15 and I was finishing getting ready for the concert. I was so exited I got to hang out with my best friend, her boyfriend, and of course mine. Carter walked in.

"Almost done?" He said.

"Yeah. Done." I said and turned around.

"You look gorgeous babe." He said. I was wearing jean shorts with a purple shirt that said 'Belieber' in gold. I did my makeup and straightened my hair. Me and Bri were matching. He spun me around and gave me a kiss.

"Well time to go." He said. "You ready?"

"Ready" I said with a smile.

Before I knew it we were at Bris house. Then we got into Ansels car, and drove to the concert.