I love you

*Carters P.O.V*

We walked into the arena where the concert was taking place. We were pretty close to the front but tickets are expensive.

As we walked down to our spots all we heard was screaming girls, chatting Justins name. I don't know how they love him so much. He sings, big deal.

"What song do you think he will sing first?" Jordan asked me.

"Umm what's your favorite?" I asked. Trying to cover up that I don't know very many songs by him.

"I don't know I like them all!!" Jordan said.

"Maybe he will sing One Less Lonely Girl first." I said. I didn't want Jordan to get picked for the OLLG. I hated the idea that he would be all over her. She's mine. And only mine.

My thoughts were interrupted when the screaming got louder, I looked down at Jordan and then Bri. Both of them were crying. I looked up and saw Justin Bieber flying onto the stage.

*Ansels P.O.V*

The countdown was coming to an end and the crowd got louder.

3....2....1...0....

Justin came flying out onto the stage. I looked down at Bri who was just crying by now. I never knew Justin meant that much to her. That's why she could not be the OLLG.

"You okay babe?" I ask her. She shakes her head crying. I pull her in for a hug so we can watch the concert together. The first song he sang was I'm pretty sure called Out Of Town Girl. It was a pretty nice song. The next one was Love Me Like You Do, it was a mature song for him. I always thought he had the 'Baby' voice but I was wrong. Love Me Like You Do was over and Justin was just standing there, looking out into the crowd.

"I love you so much." Bri said. "Thank you for coming with me, even though you don't like him."

"No problem." I said. "I love making you happy." I lean in and kiss her. The kiss felt like it lasted awhile, after we were done she snuggled her head in my neck. She was tired probably. I look up and see Justin just looking at her. And then me. Then back at her.

The next song was OLLG and you'll never guess what happened