Hey, its Justin

*Ansels P.O.V*

After the concert we dropped off Jordan at her house and Matt at his. Then me and Bri went back to our place. (We are 18,20 so we have our own place)

"Well that was a fun night." Bri said, jumping on the bed.

"Yeah except when you left to be the OLLG." I said.

"Can you stop with that I love you." She stood up. "Nobody not even Justin Bieber will change that." She pushed me on the bed and we both start to make out. She takes my shirt off and I take hers, throwing them on the ground. Just as we were about to go again her phone rings.

"Do you have to get it?" I said with puppy dog eyes.

"Yes haha." She walked over to her phone.

*Bris P.O.V*

I looked at my phone, didn't know te number.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Bri, it's Justin."

"Oh hi Justin." I said.

"Put him on speaker." Ansel said. So I put him on speaker.

"Who's that?" Justin asked. "And am I on speaker now?"

"It's her boyfriend. Ansel." He said. "Thanks for calling and ruining our little make out fun."

"Ansel shut up!" I said. He smirked. I took the phone off speaker, and put it up to my ear.

"What's up Justin?" I asked.

"Well I called to tell you that we are going to IHOP for dinner. I'll pick you and Jordan up with Matt at 6:00." He said.

"Sounds good, but Ansel and Carter wanted to come too. Carter is Jordans boyfriend. So we will meet you there?" I asked.

"Yeah sounds good." He said.

"Okay."

"Okay well goodnight beautiful can't wait to see you tomorrow." He said and then hung up.

"So where were we?" Ansel said grabbing me at the waist. We didn't sleep till about 2:30 am

*Matts P.O.V*

I saw Justin walking down the stairs he looked upset.

"What's wrong bro?" I asked him.

"Didn't you call Jordan?" He asked me.

"Yeah I did why?" I asked confused.

"And she told you their boyfriends were coming?"

"Yup" I said disappointed.

"That's bullshit! It was suppose to be our special night to try and get our girls. And now we can't." He shouted.

"Dude it pissed me off too but we can still try. And we can always go on another date. Jordan is beautiful and amazing. I'm not gonna let her go." I said.

"I guess." He said. "But she put me on speaker and you know what her boyfriend told me? He said 'thanks for calling and ruining our make out fun.' What an ass!"

"Bro chill out. I'm not worried because, I know I will get Jordan. I'll give up everything for her. But for right now we have to play it cool. And act just like friends." I said. "Kay?"

"Okay." He said. "But what if they kiss tomorrow?" He asked.

"It will hurt. But we gotta go along with it. They are their boyfriends. We are just friends. But don't worry you'll have Bri sooner or later. And I'll have my gorgeous Jordan too."

After that we fell asleep. I was worried and excited for tomorrow. Excited I finally get to see Jordan again. But worried she might not like me, how I like her.