I thought you loved me

*Bris POV*

I woke up to my phone ringing. Ansel was still sleeping. He's secute(;

I picked up my phone and saw that it was Justin. A smile came on my face but it was 7:34 in the morning. Why does he call so early?

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Good morning kitten" He said. He called me Kitten. I couldn't help but smile.

"What's up?"

"I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out with me for the day?" He said. "Umm sure.".

"Great. I'll pick you up in exactly 1 hour. We are gonna go to breakfast." I could tell he was smiling.

"Haha okay." I said. "Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up.

"Who was that?" Ansel said. Still laying In bed.

"It was Justin, I'm gonna go and hang out with him for the day. Is that okay?" I asked.

"Great. What time are you leaving?" He asked.

What does he mean great? He would never let me go with another guy.. is he hiding something?

"In 1 hour. Wanna hop in the shower with me?" I ask with a smile.

"Of course." He replied with a grin.

After we got out of the shower Ansel just put on a shirt and his boxers.

"Need any help getting ready?" He asked.

"No, I'm good thanks." I said and gave him a kiss. He then left the room.

I put my bra and underwear on first, then picked out my outfit. I picked out a pair of dark jean shorts, a white Hollister crop top, and some converse. Then I straightened my hair and did my makeup.

After I was done I went back into Our room and grabbed my phone. It was 8:21, Justin should be here soon. I squirted some perfume on and went downstairs. Ansel was sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Kay babe I'm leaving now." I said.

He stood up and walked over to me, embracing me into a hug.

"Love you." He said.

"I love you too."

Then I walked out the door when I saw Justin's car.

*Justins POV*

She walked out of the house. Damn she was gorgeous. Her hair, her outfit, her makeup, her everything was just perfect. I got out of my car and walked towards her.

"Hey Kitten." I said. "You look beautiful."

"Thanks." She blushed and looked down smiling. She was shy. Haha that's adorable. I put my finger underneath her chin and pushed it up softly so her eyes met with mine.

"No problem." I said smiling. I opened the car door for her and she got in. I went by my side and got in.

"So were are we going for breakfast?" She asked.

"Dennys." I said.

"Okay."

The rest of the car ride was silent until we pulled into Dennys. I got out of the car and opened her door for her.

"Thank you." She said.

"No problem Kitten."

As we were walking towards the restaurant I tried to hold her hand but she pulled her hand away.

"I can't." She whispered.

I nodded my head. We walked in and the waitress seated us at a table.

"Can I take your orders now?" She asked with a smile.

"Yeah. I'll have 4 pancakes and a side of bacon with orange juice" I said.

"Excellent and for you?" She said turning to Bri.

"Just two pancakes and water" She said.

"Okay. That will be up shortly." Said the waitress she walked away.

"So how are you?" I asked her. Trying to get conversation going.

"Good." She said with a smile. "You?"

"I'm having breakfast with a beautiful girl, and then I get to hang out with her for the day. I'm fantastic." I said.

She blushed and just said 'oh' haha she's so cute.

As we were talking I saw her boyfriend(Ansel) walk in with another girl. She was blond, skinny, tan, and had blue eyes. She was pretty but Bri was way more beautiful then her.

Then I realized. That's her boyfriend. With another girl. They were kissing by now when I heard Bri gasp.

"What the hell Ansel??!" She shouted.

*Bris POV*

I can't believe what I'm seeing is Ansel really with another girl?!

"Who is this?!" I shouted pointing to the girl that was with Ansel.

"I'm his girlfriend. And I've been his girlfriend for 4 years so back up bitch" She said.

My mouth dropped open. His girlfriend? But I was his girlfriend.

"Look Bri I'm sorry it's just-" I cut him off.

"4 fucking years?! So you were dating this bitch when we started dating? I have been with you 3 years of my life Ansel! We have been through everything together. We even bought a house?! I thought you loved me...." I said.

"I do love you!! She is just a good f*ck every once and awhile! Please don't leave me!" He said.

"So I'm not good enough for you?! Well you can go fuck yourself because we are done! I hate you... I hate you!" I screamed in his face tears streaming down my face. I started running out the door when Ansel grabbed my wrist.

"Don't leave me." He said. "Please"

"Don't ever touch me again." I said and ripped my arm away. I went out of the door running.

"Bri wait!!" It was Justin. But I didn't look back I just kept running. Until an arm wrapped around my waist.

"Let go of me!" I screamed sobbing.

"Kitten it's alright it's me." Justin said. I turned around and saw him. "Are you alright?" He asked.

I pushed him away. "Of course I'm not alright! I loved him Justin, I-I spent 3 years of my life with him and he's been cheating on me all along! I can't go back home, I have nothing Justin! I have nothing...." I said falling to the ground on my knees.

Justin sat down by me and held me close to him, my head by his chest crying. He kissed the top of my head and then rest the top of his chin on my head.

"Don't worry kitten.' He said. "I'll take care of you."