The Night Before

*Bris POV*

It was the day of the Justin Bieber concert. Ansel, Carter, Jordan, and I were all hanging out Ansels and mine apartment. I'm dating Ansel he is 20, I'm 18. Jordan is dating Carter she's 15 and he is 17.

Carter and Ansel don't like Justin Bieber. But Jordan and I are making them come to the concert anyways because we thought it would be a fun date. We were all sitting on the couch watching this one crime show.

"So are you excited for the JB concert tomorrow?" Ansel asked me. Even though he knew I was REALLY excited.

"Of course! It's gonna be so fun for everyone to hang out!" I said with a smile on my face.

"I don't like Justin. But I love it when your happy." Ansel said with a little smile.

"Shhh! Bae and I are trying to actually watch the show." Said Carter.

Carter had a little box in his pocket. Probably another present for Jordan. Everyone was quiet for the rest of the show . I was really tired, and I didn't like criminal shows. So I slowly fell asleep....

*Ansels POV*

The show was over now and Bri fell asleep on my lap. Damn she is so cute when she is sleeping. I was watching her when Carter stands up.

"Time to go Jordan. But first I have something for you!" He shouted.

Even though he shouted Bri was still sleeping. He pulled out a Tiffany blue box and handed it to Jordan. She opened it and inside was a diamond necklace.

"Oh my god!" She shouted. "Thank you so much Carter, I love you!" She started crying. "You can wear it to the concert tomorrow!" He said. After she got done crying they got there stuff and left.

Bri was still sleeping. All I could think about was how I only ever bought Bri 1 thing out of the 3 years we have been dating. It was a braclet, she loves it. In fact she wears it everyday.

But Carter always buys Jordan things. I always tell Bri how I'm sorry. She saids she doesn't mind though, she knows I don't have a lot of money. But she knows I love her. And that's all that matters.

I stay sitting there for the rest of the night not wanting to wake her up. I hope she knows how much I love her.