Love Games

Gabby P.O.V

These past few months has been nothing but hell. Everybody is happy but me. Nobody will understand how I feel. It's just to much. I'm so sad and confused right now I don't know what to do. At night I cry behind closed doors. How did I ever make it this far in life? Sometimes I just want to die. To make it even worse I found out my little cousin is Ariel little brother. That's right my aunt and Julio was sleeping togehter since me and him was together. On top of all this my mother has cancer and my dad is on his death bed. The two people who brought me in this world who caused me so much pain and hatred towards them are so close to death. Of course I wanted them dead at times but I never wish death upon nobody. So the only reason I'm still here is because of my kids otherwise I would have been put the glock to my head. Nevermind I don't have enough balls but if I was crossing the street I would walk in front of a speeding car.

I'm slowly pushing everybody away. It's very rare I come out the house or even out my room. Today I have no choice but to go out since we have Christmas shopping to do. So it's time to act like I'm happy -__-. I rolled out of the bed and went to take a shower. Since I didn't wan't to leave the house I kept it simple. Which means slides, sweatpants, and a wife beater. I grabbed a hoodie just in case it rains. Kenya had the kids for the weekend. This is slowly killing me. Ohh yea how stupid of me I forgot to mention Michael has another girl friend. So I'm guessing he finally let go and gave up on us. It's all my fault because I was to dumb to realize he really was sorry and cared. It hurts just to talk about it. Hell I want to cry thinking bout. I really do love him.

I pulled up to the mall thirty minutes later. I'm going to make this quick as possible but knowing Kenya we going to be here till the mall closes. As I made my way into this shoe store some old dude was all in Kenya face .She looked in my direction and walked over to me.

"Girl you look dead." She exclaimed

"Sure I do but where are the kids?"

"With Chris and Michael. Are you okay Gabby?"

"I am fine." I said drly

"Are you sure...."

"I said I am FINE aight."

"I was just making sure." She said lowly walking off

*3 hours later*

We was finally finished Christmas shopping and what not. Now I can go home and get in my bed. Michael has the kids until he leave for California in a month or two. Which is a good thing so I can relax and have piece and quiet. Yea, I miss my babies but I need a break from them but I get to see them tonight since we having dinner at Kenya house. Nobody ain't tell me til today and I have to help cook.

I have no idea what we supposed to be cooking so me and Kenya debating what to cook since we still in Sam's. I pray Angel or whatever her name not at dinner tonight. She just irks my nerves with all nagging and to make it even worse she has one of those real annoying high pitch voice. Actually I might not stay for dinner...then again Kenya not going to let that happen. So I'm stuck there till it's over that's just great.

Tyga P.O.V

I was chilling at Chris house with the kids and Angel. I know you wondering who in the world is Angel. So I'm going to tell you. She's my new girlfriend. Yep I guess I moved on from Gabby even though a part of me still love her. My love for Gabby was stronger than the love I had for Chyna. I wan't to hold her at night so bad but I can't do that. I basically messed up whatever we had so I moved on to Angel. Angel is a basically a down grade of Chyna. To be honest she nag to much for me kinda like Wanda off of Fairly Odd Parents. They might as we'll be sisters.