Christmas Day

Gabby P.O.V

Today is Christmas and I'm supposed to be happy but I'm not. Why you ask? Cuz of Michael dumb ass playing with my emotions. Hell next time I just stab him and Angel. I could care less if I get locked up again. Plus I need to work on my aim. I was soo close but she ducked. Imma poison ha ass or something. Every since she announced they getting married bitch been flaunting that ring like it's a new Chanel or Michael Khor purse. Don't nobody care bout that stupid cheap ass ring or them getting married. The only thing I'm worried bout is my kids, getting my bills paid on time, and if I'm pregnant again. I know you thinking y'all idiots ain't wrap it up. No we didn't wrap it up but if I am pregnant this time I ain't saying not one thing bout it. Hopefully she went with ha family for Christmas cuz ion want ha around my kids or in my house. She can eat in the treehouse or on the porch. Matter of fact in the middle of traffic all I care. Let me pray this day go by fast. Oh yea I'm moving to Atlanta next year. Just up and disappearing. No, I haven't told anyone yet but I plan on it. Also if this day goes we'll then I can tell evrybody i got the record deal with Def Jam.

"Aye Gabby everybody here we fenna open the presents." Chris said jumping around like a little kid

"For real....move out my way." I said as I jumped out the bed only to fall flat on my face

Chris was just rolling as he walked out my room. That was not funny at all like I could have seriously injured my self. As I made my way downstairs my happiness died. Why? Cuz this bitch in my house holding my child. She two point five seconds from a ass whooping. The tension was so thick in the room you couldn't even cut it. Ariel was mugging the hell outta of ha. I sat on the opposite side away from everyone with Ariel. Right now I just need to calm down before I end up locked up again. I was locked up twice before. The first time my pressed charges on me whe I didn't even hit her. Then the second time when I got in a fight at school. I slung the girl down the stairs by her hair and basically f*cked ha up. She had a broke nose, one eye swollen shut, and I think I broke a rib or ha arm when I threw ha down the stairs. Yes, I have a valid reason why I beat ha ass...I think.

We'll I'm going to talk to my doctor about going back on medications. I'll explain that a little bit later why I'm on meds but right now I need to get out of this room before I kill this unknown species. Anyways after everybody got their gifts and put them in a pile we proceed to open them besides the fact kids go first.

"Can we open our gifts now?" Chris begged

"No Chris let the kids open their gifts first." Kenya said sternly

"But that's not fair I wanna open my gifts to." I said pouting

"You to old to be pouting." Angel said looking at me

"Whatever I'm not fenna feed into yo bullsh*t with yo basic ass." I said as I flipped my hair

"Gabriella that's not necessary for you to be talking to her like that." Michael spat

"You sound like a bitch." I spat at Michael

"You can't talk to him like that hoe."

"Hold up did you just call me a hoe?" I said standing up

"I mean you were a stripper and I hope both your daughters don't end up like you."

"Imma gone head and warn yo ugly retarted goat looking ass don't you ever EVER bring my f*cking kids in anything and one of them is gonna be yo stepchild. Anyways let's open these gifts." I said as I opened my gifts

It was complete silence while everybody was staring at me. Yea I put ha ass in check but still I'm not the bad person while everybody staring at me. I didn't even want to be in their presence no more so I took my the rest my stuff upstairs to open. This is the worst Christmas ever....well second worse. Now everybody going to be on my case. You know what I'm going to ignore them cuz she started it.

Michael P.O.V

Gabby was way outta of line for what she said. Angel didn't mean what she said to Gabby. I mean Gabby always overreacting to little petty stuff. It doesn't even makes since. Hell Gabby threw a knife at her last week and thought it was funny. I think it's safe to say Gabby crazy. Maybe she just jealous and miss me but I will never know until she tell me. This is going to be a very long day. I'm still stuck on the fact I'm getting married to somebody I was only with for four months. No, I'm not in love with Angel but I plan on falling in love with her. Plus Angel is great with the kids. I'm just gonna pray that her and Gabby get along before the wedding. If not then Gabby will not be allowed at the wedding but the kids will.

This was just a short filler to hold y'all till the next chapter in a week. So let me know how y'all like the sequel. Cast list coming soon.

Who is y'all favorite charcter?

Anybody like Angel?

Do you want more Kenya and Chris?

Gabby need help or nahh?

Who was wrong Gabby or Angel?

Ariel don't like Angel.

Comment and vote. Please and Thank you. Excuse any errors.