Ch.6

Gabby P.O.V

I woke up to a loud banging on the door. Who the fuck at my door this time of day? I opened the door only to see a social worker. She just walked her happy ass right in.

"Can I help you?" I said rudely

"Yes you can help me."

"And how is that?"

"The judge sent me here to take your kids. They say you are a unfit mother."

"What the fuck! That shit ain't true."

"We'll that's not what the judge says ma'am."

"We'll you can leave." I said rudely

"I can't leave until I have your kids. So if you can bring them downstairs please."

"Hell no you got me fucked up." I yelled

"What's wit all da yelling?" August asked coming down the stairs

"This bitch trying to take my kids." I said putting my hair up

"I'm just doing my job. Now if I have to get the police to come down here then I will."

"We'll call them then cuz I ain't letting you take my kids."

"Gabby just give them to her."

"You know what I got this." She said as she walked upstairs and came back down with Ariel and the twins

"Now you have a nice day ma'am." She said as she walked out the house

I already know who behind this. So I went upstairs and put on my grey sweat pants and J's. I grabbed my keys and knuckle braces. I'm fenna whoop this hoe ass.

I drove straight to Michael house. Luckily he wasn't home so I can get this over with. I banged on the door and as soon as Angel opened the door I punched her in the throat. She fell back wards and hit her head real hard. I punched her over and over in the face. She gonna die today. I pulled out my glock and pointed at her head until I heard August voice behind me.

"Gabby don't you do it."

"Can I at least shoot her in the knee caps?"

"No!" He said dragging me outside

I got in the car and mugged him. He acting like I was going to kill her or something. Ok, I was but still it's not my fault.

? P.O.V

I went to my sister boy friend house so I can talk her about phase two of this plane. She wanted me to help her win this case so I'm helping her. When I got there the door was wide open and she was laying there in a pool of blood.

{A/N}

Ehhh this chapter sucks. I'm thinking about starting over this whole book. It's not going as I planned it too soooo yea. I'm deleting the last three or four chapters to re write them.