Ch.4

*2 weeks later*

Gabby P.O.V.

I have been home for two weeks and I'm ready to move to Atlanta. I mean I'm moving in like two days or prolly tomorrow. Michael was mad that I'm moving and waited till the last minute to tell him. As for Kenya she not even talking to me right now. She been hanging out with Angel every since I told her I was moving. So you know what I'm leaving tonight.

I placed the last bag in the trunk of the car. Hell ain't nobody gonna notice I'm gone. I left a note on the door of the house. After I had the kids settled in I drove to the air port.

Michael P.O.V

I been trying to call Gabby all morning and her phone just go straight to voicemail. This is really getting on my nerves. I'm praying she just didn't disappear last night. Don't nobody knows where she moving. All she told us was that she was moving and starting her career. We didn't find out till like three or four days ago. Plus I heard she go out with that September nigga. What type of shit is this? I should be the only nigga she want. What she gonna do with a pretty boy RnB singer? I swear Gabby so dumb. Maybe I should have gotten her pregnant again. But then again that's why we in this situation now.

"Baby." Angel called from the living room

"What Angel?!" I yelled back

"There some legal papers here for you."

I walked into the living room and snatched the envelope out of her hand. When I opened the papers this was the last thing I wanted to see.

"What is it Michael?"

"She putting me on child support." I said getting mad

"Who putting you on child support?" Angel asked lost

"Chyna and Gabby."

{A\N}

I know it's a little boring but this was all I could think of to write. I have been struggling to write this story sooo this is a filler. I'm going to try to write a longer chapter today or tomorrow. Don't forget to comment and vote.