CHAPTER 7: AT HIS HOUSE

( Finally i let ou part 3 now i hope you guys love this book so far. And leave coments on whats another book i should write paw patrol related.)

At Rockys house. After the interview

I went through another day im not dead yayy. God I wonder how Everest and the pups are doing? I then thought I'd ease the pressures of my life with a song from back in day. A pure classic. Whitney Houston I will always love you. (Play the song.)

After the song I went on my knees and prayed to god that I will soon come to him and my family and he keeps me from comiting suicide and to let me move on.

I went to sleep that night again crying my self to sleep.

Dream land

It was a completely white room nothing around accept a gun and a door way

The gun had a note. It said suicide on it I was tepted but the door way said life.
I chose the door way in their Everest sat with the pups. I ran as my legs could go. And Everest jumped on me and said
Everest: ROCKY, I missed you so much.
We huged for a good 3 minutes until i broke the hug with a kiss
Rocky: i missed you so much, are those the pups
She noded
I raned to them giveing them high fives and hugs and kisses and suddenly a figure pure of light said
???:Rocky you asked me to see your family and it was done I am the lord if you asked and it was done.
I bowed in reverence
Rocky: Thank you lord thank you.

Beep beep beep.
I smiled as I woke up the last time i smiled i ws with Everest. I went down stairs and to se every one watching walking dead

Chase pov

Me and skye started staying at rockys house so we can suport him thrugh this tough time God knows he had so many battels. He came down stairs with a-a smile. Skye went to him and gave him a hug and.
Skye:Thank God you're smiling

One car ride to the interview later.

Present Rocky's pov

Rocky:Alright so every one was in position Marshall at the west, end Duke at the east end, Skye on the helipad. In case we need a quick escape and Chase,Everest and I looking for Menèdez on ground. I knew we were going to kill him or at lest thought.

End of chapter sorry for short chapter please forgive me next chapter will be super long.