CHAPTER 8: GUNS OUT MOUTHS SHUT PART 3

So sorry I didn't post in like what 4 days hopefully chapter will make up for it. Tomarrow i will post a super long chapter

Past Chase pov

Every one was I position hoping to get leads on Menéndez. But before we could kill Menéndez we had to kill a man named Yuri but little did that fucker Menendez know he was on our side, and Carlos.

Carlos was the easy one. You can tell he did not think at all.
We were all walking slowly for about 10 minutes thanks to the element of surprise. We then saw a man with a flash light.
Rocky: Duke take him out.
*Helicopter sounds *
Chase: Nevermind about the guy, deal with that chopper light I'll take care of the enemy pup.
* Surrpresed bullet sound*
Marshall: Tango dow- mff mff
Everest: Marshall, Marshall do you read me over. Mother fucker don't you dare play games now.
Fuck.

Rocky: Duke did you see who took Marshall
Duke: Guys I'm getting attacked. Waves of bullets are coming at me. OPEN FIRE SO I CAN SCRAM AND FIND MARSHALL!
Chase: OPEN FIRE!

I could not believe it. This was our chance for revenge and by shooting at that fucking chopper Rocky: Kill em all don't hold back:

past Marshall pov

Marshall: MFF,MFF. LET ME THE FUCK G-!  I was then struck with a huge stick like thing. 

(In Marshall's head) I-I could not believe it it was the old team, and...and...Ryder was there. I ran as fast as my legs could go. I reached Ryder with tears in my eyes, and tears running down my face I was so happy. was it a dream.I couldnt tell.

Ryder: whats wrong pup. 

I couldnt speak, I looked at him and licked his cheek call it gay but screw you if you do I thought he was dead. I looked at Rocky and saw him actually smiling. 

Yuri: Wake up you crybaby pup.

(Real life in the past) I was woken up  wet and tied up

Marshall:WHAT IN THE FUCKING HELL!

Yuri:Calm down I'm the only one hear.

Marshall:FUCK YOU!

Yuri: Ahhh chase did not tell you im on your side.

Marshall:prove it