I missed you too.

I apologise for updating late.
Enjoy my lovelies ☺️💕
_________________________________________________________________

She knocked on the door as loud as she could until someone opened it.

"Is J-Jeremy home?" Asked Diana.

It was Elena, she groaned in annoyance when she saw that it was Diana.

"You can't see Jeremy." Elena said.

"And w-who says I need yo-your permission?" Replied the drunk Diana, failing to uphold her tough exterior.

"Are you drunk?" Asked Elena.

You could hear a male voice question Elena about who was at the door - the volume of his footsteps increased as he came behind Elena.

A face Diana had yet to meet, the boyfriend of Elena Gilbert.

"Is everything alright here?" He asked as he analysed Diana. You see, Diana didn't know Stefan but Stefan knew of her from Elena and he'd also seen Diana around with Jules.

"I was alright until she showed up." Elena sulked.

"Is Jeremy here or not?!" Diana yelled, she was barely able to stand - Suddenly she fainted on Elena, leaving the Gilbert feeling awkward.

Stefan quickly grabbed Diana, carried her and put her on the sofa.

"You brought her into the house?!" Elena whined.

"There's nothing else we could've done." Stefan said.

"She's definitely not staying here, Jeremy can't know that she's back in Mystic Falls." She clarified.

"Well do you know where she lives?" He asked.

"She's a Lockwood, Take her to the Lockwood Mansion." Elena insisted.

"But she's here with Jules." He replied.

"Well, do you know where Jules is staying?" Elena questioned, folding her arms.

"I don't." he answered.

"Exactly, Lockwood Mansion it is then." She said, as if it was a battle she was trying to win.

"Okay forget Diana for now. You go get some sleep, you've had a long day - I'll take care of this." he said as he pointed at Diana.

With hesitation Elena spoke "fine, but you're gonna need to keep me informed."

He nodded as he cupped Elena's face and gave her a goodnight kiss before picking Diana up and leaving the house.
_______________________________________________________________________

Diana woke up the next day with a massive headache. She opened her eyes too fast for her brain to comprehend. When she was able to open her eyes without a headache only then did she notice her surroundings.

The bed she was in was king sized, the sheets were blood red and silk, the duvet that covered her body had the most beautiful embroidery she'd ever seen. She looked around to see a long row of shelves that were filled with nothing but books. There was also a section near the windows on the left that had a small table with a lot of alcoholic beverages. Wherever she was, she found it very elegant.

On the left side of the bed was a drawer, it had a glass of water and some medicine. She pushed herself up so that she was sitting up and then grabbed the water and gulped down two pills.

After the medicine kicked in she got out of bed and went into the bathroom that was connected to the bedroom, which was also just as beautiful. The bathtub was in the center of the the bathroom and behind that was a big window with posh maroon curtains, there was also a chair on the left side of the bathtub. There were two steps that reached each end of two pillars and by the right pillar was a comfortable chair and by the chair was a shelf with small sculptures.