The Dinner Party.

Sorry for the late update.

Enjoy my lovelies 💕
____________________________________________

Diana's P.O.V

Elijah invited me to a dinner party at the Salvatore Boarding house, which I did agree on going to... but I didn't really feel like attending. I do love Elijah and want to spend time with him but I just didn't want to see Damon after what he said the other night.

"You might say you hate me, but I can tell through your eyes that you still trust me."

How could he possibly think that I trust him? I'd be mentally insane to trust him after he killed Mason. Things would've been different if he hadn't, we would've been friends. I would've trusted him; but now, I want nothing to do with him. I could never forgive him... not yet at least.

Yes, he gained my trust when I took him to the old Lockwood cellar. Yes, I told him things that I didn't even tell Jules; but I was helping him because his friend was dying. I felt sympathetic. I sighed, not wanting to think about it anymore. I just wanted to ignore every thought that I had about him so I decided to focus on Elijah and the dinner party tonight.

Since Elijah knew that I only wear leather jackets, tank tops and black jeans, he decided to gift me a black dress. I told him that I couldn't accept the gift but he wouldn't take no for an answer. I didn't want to wear it at first; not because Elijah wouldn't take it back, but because I don't think I look good in dresses. However with hesitation I tried the dress on and it wasn't so bad. I actually looked a little decent for once.

I sighed as I thought it would be so much better if Elijah was taking me on a dinner date instead of a party

I sighed as I thought it would be so much better if Elijah was taking me on a dinner date instead of a party. He knew I wasn't a fan of social interaction, yet he asked me to come tonight. Heck I would've wanted to stay inside, order pizza and just cuddle with him; but all he cared about was that stupid moon stone.... and so did Damon. All this fighting over one stone, which Elijah failed to mention that he already had.

The knock on the door snapped me out of my thoughts, it was Elijah. Time to go have 'fun' I though as I grabbed my black purse and walked out of the door.

. . .

When Elijah and I arrived at the boarding house, we were welcomed by Damon, who opened the door. He looked surprised to see me, I guess he didn't know I was coming.

"Good evening." Elijah greeted.

"Thank you for coming. Please, come in." Damon said as he shifted his gaze from me to Elijah.

"Thank you for having us." I said as I was about to go in but Elijah stopped me. I was slightly confused and just looked at him.