The Decade Dance

Enjoy my lovelies 💕
_______________________________________

For the 60's decade dance Diana was inspired by Sophia Loren's 60's fashion. She thought it was elegant and sophisticated so she found a tight black dress, a white hat and pearls like the ones in this picture.

How she got a hold of the things she wanted? Bonnie lifted the spell and Diana was stuck with Damon all day when she went searching for the things that she needed

Damon tried to fool Diana into letting him come into the dressing room, but Diana wasn't stupid. It was one place she'd get to be alone just until she tried the dresses on.

Even though she was basically forced to go to the dance with Damon, that didn't mean she wasn't going to dress up. She planned on ditching Damon as soon as she got to the dance; she'd probably go and find Matt if he wasn't already occupied with Caroline like Jeremy was with Bonnie.

Once she was dressed for the Decade dance she walked down the stairs and saw that Damon was already waiting by the door. He didn't make any effort to dress up, he was in his usual attire - black shirt and leather jacket.

He still looked good though Diana thought.

When he saw Diana in that tight black dress his eyes traced her figure and stopped as he looked her in the eye. Diana held his gaze as she reached the bottom of the stairs and was standing in front of him.

"You know what they say. Eye contact held for longer than 6 seconds means you want to have sex with me." Damon smirked.

"It also means that I want to kill you." She stated.

"Just what your date wants to hear." He replied.

"You're not my date. Not if the only reason I'm going is so Bonnie can use me to find Klaus." She said.

"That's not the only reason why we're going. We're going because you don't want to be stuck with me all day." He replied.

"Well, why would you be my date when you'd probably be distracted by your love for Elena?" She asked.

"I'm gonna be watching you, at all times... you know, just so you don't kill yourself." He replied.

"I'm not gonna kill myself!" Diana protested.

_________
MYSTIC FALLS HIGH SCHOOL

When Damon and Diana got to the school, they could hear Jeremy and Bonnie having a heated discussion.

"Well, I have to do something. I can't just...I can't just let you get yourself killed." Jeremy said.

"Just because a bunch of dead witches gave me a warning doesn't mean I'm going to die." She argued.

"So you're saying there's a 50-50 shot you won't? Look, I'm sorry. But...you know I don't have the best luck in the girlfriend department." He said in a softer tone.