the Same

... Aro roamed the woods. He never gave up his search. Nor did he deny the thought of visiting his sister. After three years, which he now undetected as a vampire through Europe, he found another nomad. Aro just saw him standing in the forest ... He was newborn, at most 8 months old. He introduced himself as Caius. Aro looked at him suspiciously "Hello ..." He was careful because he remembered how he was when he was younger than 1 year.

The vampire turned around "Hello" he gave back ... Aro Trat approaching him, with caution. "I'm Aro!" he said to him, "Caius!" said the other, looking at him. He had bright red eyes and a flawless face. Aro grabbed him on the shoulder and Caius held out his hand. He was very civilized. When Aro held his hand, he heard Caiu's thoughts and he held them longer than necessary. Caius eyed him suspiciously ... He had the fear that Aro was trying to outwit him. Aro also saw these thoughts "No ... So I'm not!" he replied to the thought and Cauis was frightened. He had heard about the fact that there were vampires with gifts ... But that he would meet a meeting he found absurd. Aro looked at him like he liked Caius. "Shall we hunt together?" he asked the like-minded ... This hesitated and then nodded. Caius and Aro strove together the woods.

They hunted together, lived together, and walked together through the world. The two of them quickly noticed that they had the same roots. They were both Greeks, long-haired and tall and skinny. They almost always agreed. They quickly realized that it was not just the same. Both of them were bessenen a clan to be founded, if probably the most elan for it clearly came from Aro.

Still the woods were the fulcrum of the two vampires and soon they met another vampire on the Greek border, but they left him in peace. He followed you because he saw that they were very close friends. His gift was to capture the volumes between humans and vampires. He said that they would do nothing to him and joined them ... Aro was delighted at the growth that Marcus announced.

Marcus got a permanent place in the Volturi clan. They all went hunting together and were looking for a permanent one. They searched for houses which were abandoned and lived there indefinitely. From time to time they moved on. Caius found a woman and transformed her. Her name was Athendora, and she became dangerous to Caius. Aro was also looking for his wife ... And after the expansion of the clan. So the years went into the country.

Often, Aro thought about when he was alone. He hoped that he would see his sister soon. He saw the talent he had and wondered if he was going to make a woman for Marcus... He also thought about transforming his sister in the hope that she too would have a gift to enrich his clan. He tried to convince Caius and Marcus to let his sister in. Both of them saw this very skeptically and refused ... Aro tried to convince her in vain.

He went hunting alone and needed his gift more and more. He realized that this gift would have a great effect, and he tried to use it again and again, only in Marcus and Caius and later also in humans, as it seems, unintentional collisions in streets or houses at dusk. Sometimes he also asked about the time, or simply lay on the streets, where the people in the open. The thoughts were exciting ... He saw everything ... The birth to the present moments in the present. It was so fast that he sometimes needed only 3 seconds to know all the thoughts.

At the very beginning, he was able to answer his thoughts... Then he had to kill them. He usually invited them and brought Marcus and Caius a small present. Both found it strange that the Aro was in humanity, but said nothing because they could sometimes save the chase.

Marcus saw how Caius was amused with his wife Athendora, and longed for a companion. Aro who continues to let Marcus' thoughts, sometimes unintentionally and times, saw that he had taken care of. He tried again Marcus and Caius to convince Didyme to turn. He never gave up hope.

They moved on and on all the way around Europe ... They lived in Greichenland, Turkey, Germany, Switzerland and other countries. Again and again Aro tried to try to convince Caius and Marcus finally ... Again and again both rejected ... Aro eventually decided to go to Greece and bring his sister to himself. He had been traveling for several weeks and finally found Didyme. She had moved, which extended his search. But when he found her, she immediately saw who it was and hugged him. She was glad to see him again. Her husband had left her and she was widowed. Her husband died in an accident as a craftsman. Aro thought it was a good interplay of events and learned that his parents were no longer on the ground. Not much better. He took Didyme to himself and his clan and then changed them. Before, he departed with her as he knew what pain she would suffer.

10 For many years Aro had longing for his sister. Now she always stayed with him. He glad as her transformation was completed and told her what was done in the last 10 years. The Marcus and Caius friends were and the sun was not dangerous, as she initially assumed. Marcus saw the tie between the two and accepted Didyme... They now moved on to the fifth through the countries. Aro now felt strong enough to overthrow the Romanian clan. They were the most powerful vampires on earth, and Aro wanted to be stronger.

Here, too, he had to spend several days convincing Marcus and Caius. Only after some time did Aro, Didyme and Marcus notice more and more time with each other. He did not like it and was afraid that they would leave the clan. His fears, however, did not prove the first century, and they conquered the clan of the Romanians. They had become the strongest vampires. Aro found his ambition, and Caius and Marcus and Aro held aks the rulers. To the outside, however, only Aro represented the interests of the clan, and therefore even a dignified clan leader.

Aro began to walk through the villages again ... He was looking for vampires with gifts or people who could develop. And so they went through England. In a small village he saw two children, 12 or 13 years old. Both had always embedded ...