Try it with Blood and Life

... Aro stayed in Italy ... Around 1640 AD Carliesle Cullen was born and then changed with 23 in 1663. He was a vampire hunter and was turned into a London vampire. Towards 1800 AD, Carliesle traveled to Italy to complete his medical studies when he met Aro. Aro learned a lot about Carliesle. Carliesle lived a long time with the Volturi. For almost 20 years he lived with the Volturi and tried to inspire Aro for the Vegitarian variant. Aro in turn, Carliesle tried to convert to the vampire's usual diet. But both failed in vain. Carliesle obtained his medical title in Italy and did not live in Voltera for some time. But nsch 20 years end he closed the clan to leave to look for like-minded. Aro let him go in peace, but he pretended to visit Carliesle some time.

There have been hardly any changes in the Volturi clan since. Even today, the Volturi live in Voltera, Italy and even today they are still guarding the Vampire. When the time of the 'Newborn Army' flared up again in Seattle, the Cullen tried to advance to a coffin they won. But a year later came a vampire, who accused the Cullen of creating an immortal child. Aro let her thoughts and saw that she actually had it. Then he called the entire Volturi, from which the great Cullen clan would obliterate the Volturi.

Aro met again here on Carliesle and Edward, which were already known to both of them. He tried to win Alice and Jasper to himself and to take them into his clan. This, however, flaunted as everyone felt connected with the Cullen. Aro had underestimated the vegetarian diet. He thought Carliesle and his clan were weaker ... But that was not so.

The Immortal Child was the trigger for Aros's strange way of seeing the world with different eyes. He kept the Cullen and the child alive, as this was not, as assumed, an immortal child, but this was a half-vampire. Aro was enthusiastic about the fact that humans and vampires could cross each other and therefore did not pass a law which prohibited them from sleeping as a male vampire with female women.

🎉 Du hast Aro Volturi ~ mein Leben im Wandel | ~ My Life in Changes fertig gelesen 🎉