1. Summer Sucks! [George Weasley]

Title: Summer Sucks.

Pairings: George Weasley x reader (platonic).

Word counts: 1.5k.

Warnings: none.

[ ♫ Jill Shaw - Summer Sucks ♫ ]

Finally, the summer holiday could begin. You all got your results and you were very happy with them. You've had studied enough! Finally you could live again! You looked forward to the summer holiday, because the Weasley's had invited you to spend some time at the Burrow. Of course you hadn't rejected their invitation and was supposed to go. But first you had to get the permission of your parents ...

❁❁❁

The Weasley twins, Ron, Ginny, Hermione, Harry and you sat together on the train. When you arrived at Kings Cross station, you saw your parents. You weren't much of a person who liked to hug or kiss someone goodbye. So you waved at all of them and wished them a good summer. You took your luggage and was about to walk to your parents, when you felt someone grab your waist.

"Come on! Do you really thought I would let my best friend go without hugging her?" you heard a familiar voice.

"George, I don't like to hug or say goodbye", you replied and turned around to face him.

"It's not a goodbye! We see each other back", he said and smiled.

"Come here!" and he pulled you into a hug.

"See you!" he said and went back to his family.

You took your luggage - again - and walked to your parents.

"Who was that?" your father asked, while giving you a kiss on the cheek.

"George Weasley. I've told you about him and his family in my letters", you said.

Your father looked disgusted.

"Sons of Arthur.. God he's such a fool.. Everyone in the ministry laughs with him", your father said. "Can't you just be friends with 'normal' people?" he asked.

You looked at your mother and shrugged her shoulders.

"Come let's go. Granny is waiting for us!"

❁❁❁

"Come on dad! You can't just say to me that I can't see my friends this holiday!" you said to him while you ate dinner.

"You see those Weasley's enough in the year!" he replied. "Besides, we want that you visit granny a bit more. She does everything for you! She gave you a new broomstick. The least you can do is visit her a bit more."

You sighed, because it wasn't fair.

"Dad, one month passed by. I go two times in the week to granny. What do you want me to do? Live with her for the rest of the holiday?" you said.

"Well ! That's a good idea!" he replied with a smile.

You looked at him with a face that could kill.

"Mom!" you said when she walked inside with a new plate of potatoes.

"Tell dad that he can't forbid me to see my friends!"

Your mother sighed. "Do you want some more potatoes?" she asked.

"NO! I DON'T WANT YOUR STUPID POTATOES!" you said and threw your fork in the middle of the table. "I WANT TO SEE MY FRIENDS! THIS SUMMER SUCKS! ALL MY FRIENDS ARE OUT OF TOWN. GETTING DRUNK AND FREAKING FLY, DOING ALL I WANNA DO!! YOU TWO ARE THE ONLY ONE AROUND TO WASTE MY TIME. SUMMER SUCKS!! AND SO DO YOU !!"