2. Christmas. [Fred Weasley - smut]

[REQUEST ON TUMBLR]

Title: Christmas.

Pairings: Fred Weasley x reader

Wordcount: 1.1k.

Warnings: smut (it's my first 'smut' story sooooo ...)

Request on Tumblr: For the prompt list: Fred Weasley x reader, you can use Y/N (smut is fine by me ;-)): 51. Can you take your shirt off? 57. Your family is in the other room. 66. Well .. that escalated quickly. Thank you <3 

Prompts: 51: Can you take your shirt off? - 57: Your family is in the other room. - 66: Well... that escalated quickly. 

* * *

It was Christmas holiday. You spend the holiday with the Weasley family, Harry, Hermione and Sirius. No one knew that you and Fred we're secretly dating, except for George. It was Christmas evening. Hermione, Ginny and you helped each other with dressing up. You wore a simple, short Y/F/C lace dress. Ginny made a braid in your hair, while you combed Hermione her hair.

"I'm so happy you're here with Christmas this year. It sucks to be the only girl on the Christmas table ..." said Ginny.

Hermione and you grinned.

"Girls, are you almost ready?" Molly yelled from downstairs.

"We're coming mom!" yelled Ginny back. She gave you a pat on the shoulders and said: "You're ready!"

You gave Ginny a hug and looked at yourself in the mirror. "Thanks Gin!"

* * *

The three of you entered the living room. Arthur was chatting with Sirius, while Ron and Harry played wizard chess.

"Finally, there you are!" muttered Ron. "I'm starving! Mom wouldn't let me take a bit of the appetizers. We had to wait until you we're here ... "

Hermione rolled her eyes and took a seat next to Fred. You caught Fred staring at you. He smiled and gave you a wink that made your knees weak.

Molly came in the room and gave every one an appetizer. Ron was very greedy and put four of five of them in his mouth. Molly sighed.

After the appetizers, Molly asked you to take a seat at the kitchen table. There was a lot of food on the table. Molly had outdone herself again. She had made a delicious dinner! After dinner the men left the kitchen table and took a seat in the living room, drinking some fire whiskey. Ginny and Hermione also walked to the living room gossiping about girls from school.

"I'll help you Molly ! " you said and helped her cleaning the table.

"Oh, it's fine dear! You should enjoy yourself with the others!"

"Oh no. It's fine Molly !"

Molly and you cleaned the table and did some dishes. Suddenly someone came in the kitchen.

"Oh Fred. What have you done know? You're so clumsy" you heard Molly say. You turned your head and saw Fred standing in the door. His shirt was full of whiskey.

"It wasn't my fault mom ! Ron wanted to try some fire whiskey too. Dad gave him a shot but Ron didn't expect that it would burn that badly, so he spat everything out again right on my shirt!" Fred explained.

"Is your father giving Ron fire whiskey?" Molly asked furious.

"Yes"

Molly took a towel and ran out of the kitchen to the living room. You stood against the sink drying a cup.

Fred looked at you and saw the grin on your face.

"Stop grinning and give me that towel" he said and grinned too.

You threw the towel to him and watched how he tried to rub the whiskey off.

"Take your shirt off" you suddenly demanded him. Fred looked up to you and frowned.

"What?"

"Take your shirt off" you demanded him again.

He looked confused and was still trying to rub the whiskey off. You walked towards him and looked him in the eyes.

"Fred, just take your shirt off. You will make things worse if you keep on rubbing", you said and started with unbutton his shirt. Fred grinned and looked how you opened his shirt.

"You're enjoying this aren't you ..." you said and looked to him.

"Oh yes I do .. " he replied with a grin.

"What takes you so long Fre ..." George asked when he entered the kitchen. "Oh, sorry. I didn't ... " stuttered George.

"It's okay Georgie!" Fred said with a smile and took his shirt off. "Y/N wanted me to take off my shirt because ..."

"Yeah, yeah. You don't need to explain ! I know what's happening here. I will leave the two of you alone .. I'll make sure that no one comes in here, so you can do your thing ... " George said. He left the kitchen and took a deep breath. "Well .. that escaladed quickly ..." he whispered to himself.

* * *

Fred and you looked at each other with confusing.

"Oh no .." you suddenly said and broke the silence.

Fred started to grin. "Oh yes ... " he replied.

"This is weird ..."

"Not at all.."

Fred came to you and pulled you closer. His hands were on your waist. He kissed your neck, went to your cheeks and finally reached your ear. You closed your eyed and heard how he softly whispered: "We should take this chance Y/N while George keeps the guard for a while, we can do whatever we want". You took a deep breath and felt Fred his lips – who tasted like fire whiskey – on yours. His hands found their way to your thighs. He stroked them gently but reached finally your ass. Your hands we're tangled in his hair while your tongues found each other. Fred lifted you up and placed you on the table.

He kissed your neck again and pinched softly one of your breasts, while his other hand was stroking your thigh. You were breathing heavily when you suddenly realized something. "Fred, stop it. Stop it!" you said and pushed him away.

"What's wrong? Did I something wrong?" he asked.

"Your family is in the other room?!" you said and looked at the door.

"I told you George is keeping guard!"

"He can't let them stay there for the rest of the evening? We still have to eat our dessert?!"

"You're my dessert"

"Fred!" you said and hit him on his chest.

"Come on love. You can't say no now!" he said while pouting. Fred took your hand and brought it to his pants.

You grinned and kissed him again. He was right. While you kissed him, you zipped his pants open and pulled it down. Fred took your underpants off and pulled you closer to him. Before you knew it, he thrusted his whole length into you, making you moan loudly.

"Quiet!" whispered Fred.

Your fingers we're tangled again in his hair and you felt him breathing in your neck. "Faster.." you whispered, and so he did.

Something was building up inside the both of you. Fred moaned and you could feel him coming inside you.

"Oh Y/N" he said.

You were both still breathing heavily. Fred looked in your eyes and stroke your cheek. He gave you another kiss.

"Merry Christmas, my love" he said.

"Merry Christmas, Freddie" you replied.

* * *