Way Through This Storm

(Warnings: CONTAINS NC-17 MATERIAL)

Bard ran his fingers down the perfectly smooth skin on Thranduil's throat. He was perfectly aware that neck was one of the most sensitive parts on the Woodland King's body and knew how to use that for his advantage. His thumb was following the Elf's windpipe starting all the way from his chin as the Elvenking had leaned his head back in pleasure. The other fingers of Bard's hand were spread a little and running down the side of his fiancé's neck. It wasn't clear which one of them found more pleasure in it, and there was really no need to find out.

As Bard reached Thranduil's neck dimple he continued across his collarbone pushing the fabric off of the elf's shoulder as he went. The Elvenking let out a sound which was a mixture of a whimper and a gasp. He loved Bard's touch on his skin, he loved feeling the physical power of the Man on his body. It was such a non-Elven thing to do and to feel, and in the beginning Thranduil had felt almost upset about it. He had reasoned, though, that as Bard was of the race of Men with all their needs and desires, it was more comfortable for both of them if they both enjoyed it.

If you asked the Elves, the couple had been married for a good while - ever since sleeping together for the first time. The culture of Men was different, though, and that is why Thranduil had chosen not to regard them married before the ceremony took place. They had to balance between the two sets of traditions and views, but they seemed to have it all under control.

"Mibo nin!" Thranduil gasped. His long fingers were tangled with Bard's hair which had been untied and framed his face wildly.

"I still don-"

Bard's sentence was cut off by Thranduil's lips pressing onto his. As they kissed, the Dragonslayer could hear his lover's voice inside his head whispering "I am yours..." Bard was not sure if it was Elven magic or his own imagination, but it made him want Thranduil even more.

They kissed again and again and again, and at the same time their hands were unbuttoning, untying, undressing. Their movements were very different as the qualities of their races showed. Bard's hands were shaking a little with excitement, he was a bit hasty. The Elvenking's hands moved almost unnaturally softly and effortlessly. Whereas Bard's lust was both physical and emotional, Thranduil was more interested in the emotional fulfilment. His love for Bard was so thorough, so strong that he was ready to offer everything, including his body, to the Man in order to answer to all of his desires.

Even though Bard's body was burning with craving for Thranduil's body, he was a gentleman with the Elf. He had learned to read the Elvenking's reactions and not allow lust to blind him. As Thranduil laid himself down on the bed, Bard followed him pressing plenty of tiny kisses onto his fair skin, and placing himself in between the Elf's legs. The long blonde hair of the Elf spread on the pillow around his head almost like an aureole. Thranduil's lips were gently parted, his eyes close and his back arching a little.

"Ci írui," Bard whispered into Thranduil's ear. The Dragonslayer had never admitted it, but Thranduil believed he had learned some phrases in order to make it easier for the Elvenking to accept him enter his body. They had talked about it, and Bard was fully aware that intercourse without the purpose of reproducing was everything but normal behaviour for an elf. Still Thranduil never showed any sign of discomfort or that he did not want to be there.

Thranduil could feel Bard pull away a little and opened his eyes. The Dragonslayer was still very close, their noses were almost touching each other. Their eyes met and that in itself was as hot as any touch they had felt on their skins. Bard had the habit of checking on Thranduil; observing his expressions trying to conclude if he was ready. They preferred to allow their bodies show the love and affection instead of talking. They trusted each other thoroughly and knew that if something was wrong, the other one would stop whatever was going on.