In India

This was requested by AshleyMaycury .

What they would do.

John: *would pretend not to be impressed when he really was, and would be very irate with Paul.*

Paul: *would be "oohing" and "ahing" at everything and would be annoying John.*

George: *would be taking hundreds of selfies of himself.*

Ringo: *would be enjoying it until he saw a huge spider.*

What they would say.

John: This place isn't even that pretty. *walks by a beautiful fountain.* Look at that sorry building. *points at the Taj Mahal.* It's . . . it's so . . . amazing. I mean, it's so lame! And, Paul, would you stop it, already! You're giving me a bloody headache!

Paul: Ooh, look at the Taj Mahal, John! Ah, look at that fountain! Ooh, look at that! Ah, that's so pretty. OH, MY GOD, LOOK AT THAT, JOHN!!! I'm going to have to ask her where she got those shoes!

George: Selfie. Selfie. Selfie. Another selfie I'll post on Twitter later. A selfie I'll probably delete later, because I blinked. Selfie of me with some random person. Selfie of me with a huge spider. Hey, look at the spider, Ringo!

Ringo: This place is pretty cool~ GOD, GEORGE, GET A NEWSPAPER TO KILL THAT SPIDER!!! *runs and dives into some shrubbery.*