Come over? (Frank x reader)

A/N --- sorry if this is bad it's midnight and I have school tomorrow so like sorry
Also comment if I should continue this if anyone even see's this.
-------------
~• your pov•~
It was midnight I was about to go to sleep when I heard a notification, sitting up instantly to see it was a text from frank.
-------
Frank: I'm bored
(Y/N): me too
Frank: wanna come over?
(Y/N): it's midnight tho
Frank: but I'm bored we can just watch movie and chill out
(Y/N): we have school tomorrow
Frank: our parents are out of town
(Y/N): so
Frank: so come over
(Y/N): fine
----------
I quickly put on a pair of jeans and a hoodie, slipped on some shoes. Then ran out of the house to Franks as it was walking distance.
I knocked on the door to seen him open it quickly
"Hey"
"Hi"
He took my arm and lead me to his room. I jumped up on the bed while he turned on Netflix.
"So what do u want to watch?"
"Let's watch something scary"
"Okay like what"
"I don't know"
"Ugh your not helpful"
---time slip bc I'm lazy---
I was now cuddled up on frank. My head laying on his chest covering up my face from the screen. As my legs were tangled with his.
"Why'd you wanna watch something scary if you hide your face the entire time?"
" I don't really know to be honest"
He kissed the top of my head. HE KISSED THE TOP OF MY FUCKING HEAD. AHHH I CANT. IMMA DIE. I felt my face light up in flames.
Was I dreaming?
"Sugar can I get a kiss?"
WHAT?! HE HAS TO BE KIDDING.
He sounds so real though.
"Maybe" I say being carful in case this is a joke.
Then he catches my mouth is a passionate kiss, I start to kiss back, He takes my bottom lip into his mouth biting on the skin lightly.
He moves his head down to my neck taking the flesh into his mouth sucking on it harshly, I moan softly. While he leaves all the love marks on my skin.
I want them to last forever.
I want this moment to last forever.
He lifts me up by my thighs pulling me up so I'm right on top of him.
He plays with them hem of my shirt looking up at me with questioning eyes.
I nod to him.
He pulls the shirt over my head exposing my bra.
He moves his hands all around my body
Savoring each and every angle and curve.
I lift his shirt off, running my hands on his chest.
He gets up
"Get on your knees please"
Okay so I know this mean he wants me to give him a blowjob and I would love to
But I have no practice what so ever.
But I get up and get on my knees.
"Good girl"
It was an odd name I've never been called before but if put butterflies in my stomach.
He puts his hand to my scalp and grabs my hair.
I wrapped my fingers around the him of his underwear and look at him starring down on me.
I pull down his underwear seeing his member spring free. I wrap my hand Around the base, and lick around the tip for a few seconds not knowing what to do. "stop teasing" I put half of it in my mouth, hollowing in my cheeks. I start to bob my head up and down inching more into my mouth with each. I pump my hand up and down on what doesn't fit in.
I hear a loud groan come from his mouth. I think that means I doing it right. I pull him out of my mouth and lick the vain before putting it all back into my mouth.
He pulls me up pulling me into a kiss, pushing me back down into his bed.
He puts his hands on my hips grabbing my jeans and panties at the same time pulling them down and off my legs, then moves on to unclip my bra.
He then puts his finger on my clit rubbing it in circler motions. I let out a moan.
"I love that sound baby girl, can u make it again for me" he says pushing one finger into my entrance.
I moan louder this time. "S-stop teasing frank"
He moves his head lower kissing down my body letting out a soft "no". His head is in between my thighs giving each one a kiss before licking on sloppy stripe while his finger is still pumping in and out of me.
He swirls his tongue around then put two fingers inside of me thrusting them in and out. Loud moans begin to escape my mouth. I feel my insides tighten, then I came. "All for me baby girl" he said as he licked it all up. He leans over to me kissing my mouth letting me taste myself.
He walks over to his night stand and grabs a condom ripping the wrapper and throwing it on the floor and slides on the condom.
He rubs his tip around my dripping self. "So wet for me baby"
He pushed in all the way instantly giving me just a few seconds to adjust. I hear groan come out of his mouth as I moan. He begins to thrust going faster with each one. I start to adjust to his size. I can't help but moan out with each thrust. "God you feel so good baby girl". His eyes are closed with pleasure, mine are too. I cry out as I came so suddenly. He keeps thrusting into me, not much longer he's cumming too.
Both of our breaths are heavy. He walks over to the trash can and throws his condom away. And walks over to the bed seeing me wide eyes glued onto the movie then a jump scare happens and I scream.
I hear him let out a laugh.
He lays back onto the bed I crawl up to him, lay my head onto his chest, he puts his arm around me.
And kisses the top of my head again.