Study (ray x reader)

~•(y/n) POV•~

I was laying down In the bed of my dorm room reading a book that I was going to have to write a long report on my boyfriend ray taking to me about something him and his friend Gerard did. "Pay attention to me" "but I have to finish this book so I can write a report on it0" "but it's Saturday" "I don't care I need to finish this"
I was laying down on my back, wearing only a pair of underwear and one of rays shirts that were oversized on me. He laid his head on my stomach looking up at me. "Come on baby you need a break". He said rubbing his hand along my sides and hips.
He kissed under my belly button going down farther and farther til he was right above the waistband of my underwear. He waited a second then continued to press kisses skipping were I wanted him. Going down my thigh then coming back up. He pressed on kiss On my clit very softly though the fabric of my underwear. He wrapped his index and middle finger around the band pulling them down slowly.
My breath hitched feeling the cold air hit my center.
He pressed one more kiss along my clit then licked a stripe sloppily all over it. I couldn't help but let out a light moan failing to keep it back. He continued to lick along my slit. He began to slowly eat me out.
I threw the book across the room, my hands instantly going to his curly locks pushing his head down further.

Ik this is short but I wanted to write another one today bc I felt bad about not writing for like 3 weeks