What they do when you are sad

Billy-
"H-hey w-w-what's wrong?" He asks taking your hand. You tell him what's upsetting you and he takes you down to his living room so you two can cuddle with Georgie and watch TV.

Ben-
He doesn't say anything he just takes you in his arms and has you listen to a mixtape he made you and waits until you are ready to tell him what's wrong.

Richie-
"Are you from Tennessee? Because you are the only ten I see." He says with a wink. When he notices you don't giggle or blush he puts his hands on your shoulders pulling you close. "Hey, are you okay?"... You don't answer "Well if I were Peter pan you'd be my happy thought." He says putting his glasses on you. You finally smile.

Stan-
"Why are you so down today?" He asks moving a strand of hair out from your face. You look up at him meeting his strong gaze.
"You could tell me." He whispers. You nod your head and tell him. As you rest your head on his shoulder. He plays with your hair as you vent nodding and giving you small forehead kisses.

Eddie-
He takes out his tissues from his second fanny pack. He awkwardly thrusts his fist towards you holding the tissue. Once he sees you don't bother to look up he wipes the tears by himself. "Don't cry, baby." He says then a rush of courage runs through him and he kisses your cheek. "Okay?"

Mike-
He pulled you to lean against him. "Hey babygirl, take your time nobody is rushing you to feel better." He says and kisses your forehead. You smile and look up at him. He wipes your tears and looks away taking a deep breath. "Man, you are beautiful." He mutters then looks back down at you with loving eyes.

Edited on phone so this is very bad. Request are open