Eddie

useipie246

I walked with my head low and my fist shoved into my pockets. The wind was rough and I was getting cold. My dark hair flew around me. All of a sudden my head hit something hard. My glasses were flung off my face.

"Bullsh-!" I began

"HI USEI!" I looked up at the squeaky nervous voice. It was Eddie. I smiled at him warmly. He took a step closer to me, "So, I was th-" he stopped, I stopped. We both heard it crack. I looked down and sighed heavily. They were now complete ass. The glass was shattered and the frames were not even frames anymore. His eyes went wide. "I am so, so sorry!" He got down on this knees and began to pick up the shattered glasses. "I didn't mean it! I swear!" I looked down and him.

"Eddie," he didn't listen

"I'm sorry,"

"Eddie!" He looked up at me. I smiled and helped him up. "Don't stress it, I know you didn't mean it." I brushed off his shoulders and smiled. He smiled widely and blushed.

"I'm really sorry Usei,"

"It's fine. I gotta go Eddie bear, but I'll catch you later." I walked off ignoring the glasses on the ground.

Eddie's Pov

*Legally changes name to Eddie bear*

Usei POV

"Get your ass down here!" I jumped from your bed and ran downstairs. Your brother stood there an evil look in his eyes.

"Wh-whats wrong?" I asked. Something was off with him. I just felt it. Slowly he made his way closer to me.

"So, you think it's okay to just not wash my shirts?" He shouted you jumped back leaning against the wall. Shit, you forgot. You didn't say anything you couldn't you were too scared. "Answer me!" 

"I-I forgot," I mumbled. Not meeting his eyes. Suddenly he pushed me against the wall holding me by the collar of my shirt. He began to lift me up with this inhuman strength. I was losing air. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed, he's fucking laughing! A fucking creepy ass clown laugh! THE FUCK!?

Suddenly the doorbell rang. He dropped me I quickly took my chance and ran out. I opened the door and there Eddie stood with a box.

"Hi Usei I brought money for your gla-" he stopped and dropped the box. I was crying frantically, I didn't know how he knew what to do but he just did. His arms wrapped around me. I cried and sobbed and couldn't stop.

"We need to leave here don't we?" He questioned. I nodded, he quickly took of his jacket and put it over me his eyes kept darting from the door too me. He grabbed the box with one hand and held me with the other. "Fucking clown," is all he mumbled before you both left. Eddie used the money for my glasses for dinner at an old diner. He sat in front of me his hands folded on the table. He looked nervous his big brown eyes looking up at me. Finally, he began to speak. After about 20 minutes I knew everything, the clown, the painting, Georgie, Bev's dad. "You, have to stick with me. Please stick with me. I don't want to be at the bottom of a fucking sew-" he stopped himself if he were to keep going, he would have been screaming. He held your hands. "Stick with me, don't let it break us." I leaned over the table, took his face in my hands and kissed him.

"Let's kill this fucking clown,"

WHat iS ThIS? I hoped this was kinda what you wanted! I love the name usei by the way I never heard of it.