Issac

Issac was my best friend. We had known each other since we were really little. We always did everything together, and this was no exception. I know he needed the money. In fact, he needed money his whole life.

When we were young, I didn't understand what he was going through. Only when we entered high school did I finally understand. Why he always wanted to come over to my place, and why we could never visit his. Why he showed up at school with raggedy clothing, and no lunch money. He had barely a dollar to his name.

He told me throughout high school all about his problems, and his life in general. He never knew his father. He ran off before he was born. Issac just wished that he could have met his father, just once, to ask him. Why...Why he never came home...

His mother however...Issac wished that his mother would just leave. From the day he was born, to the day he moved out, he hated his mother. As life went by, she abused him, tortured him, left him days without food. Thank god my family was so giving, even if it was illegal money. Because of the way his mother treated him, Issac was lead to a teenage life of crime.

At around the age of 16, Issac was arrested. Only minor charges, got out in a couple days. He stole some goods from a local service station. He did what he had to do to survive, because his mother left him. She kicked him out. This only lead to more and more crime.

I always tried to help him. But he never listened, and why should he? He was only doing what he had too...We all did in the end.

He was out of control. Until one of our friend, Evelyn, calmed him down. She was in our group of close friends at school, and even after what happened in his life, she still fell in love with him. She was the only person who was able to keep him sane, and off the streets. They moved out together after high school, courtesy of Eve's parents. 

2 months after he moved out, Issac's mother passed away. Lung cancer. Issac will still forever regret not loving his mother as much as he should have, even after everything she had done

He needed the money. They both did. They could barely pay rent, and in the end, Issac owed money. To the drug lord he once knew. Long story short, he borrowed money he couldn't repay. Now he was in debt, and if he didn't pay soon enough, he would get killed. This, is why Issac came up with the idea of the Heist.