The Plan

We were all desperate for money. We had our reasons. Still, this was no redemption for what we did, but it was necessary. We began our plan for the ultimate heist. It was gonna take a while, and we knew it wouldn't be easy, but we did what we had to do.

First, we had to decide which bank to hit. Now of course, in Australia, it was a bit more organized than places such as the United States, but there was one place that we knew of. The Bank of Sydney. Probably the largest in the state, and one of the biggest in the country. It was our only option.

It was going to take a long time. We knew that all of us would have to disappear for a while. Or really, we can never return to the country. If we even managed to get out...

 Once we had decided our target, we now had to plan how and when we would strike. I didn't really help much in the when. I let them decide when, since they were all busy. I was fresh from Uni with no job. But the how, I needed to lead them. It was going to be a tough job. No way could we plan and execute in a single week. In fact, over the next 6 months, we planned and discussed. We all have seen the shows, and the movies, and played those ridiculous games, so we had some idea.

A major problem we encountered was the police and security. There's no way we could just walk in, get the money, and walk out. Even if we managed to hack in, they would come after us. After a unanimous decision, we came up with the idea of an old fashioned, shoot em' up, guns blazing heist....