The Tattoos*

100 views?!? Thanks guys ❤️
____________________________________

They walked into the cafe as everyone's eyes averted to the beauty in their presence.

A model?
Royalty?
Maybe.

Their (H/L), (H/C) moved in a way that hypnotized the man. His eyes never left them, as their person made their way towards the waitress that worked in Anteiku, her name was Touka.

"Touka! I'm here to see my beloved," you spoke which was targeted towards the cafe worker as she rolled her eyes but returned your embrace. "I missed you so much," you nuzzled into her cheek.

"Yeah, yeah. As long as you leave a large tip like you had last time," she deadpanned as you stared at her mouth-opened in surprise. "Where did you go this time?" She asked you as you showed her a box of sweets that were from France.

"La France, mademoiselle!" You said in a corny and stereotypical French accent (much like Tsukiyama's).

"They must like to travel." Uta spoke in his train of thought.

"Oh! Uta, I forgot I'm so sorry. Here's your black coffee," Touka immediately picked up the cup that was on the counter in front of the inked man. You suspected it was your fault so you sent him a smile in apology.

The man turned away and continued to sip the coffee, then continued to pull his sleeves down as if he were covering up his tattoos. "He's the Mask-maker I was telling you about," Touka whispered in your ear.

What mask maker? The one that sold your best friend the Mask that she would later give to you for your birthday. He was really giving off this aura where you felt could grow into something more. But suddenly that feeling vanished as you watched a new worker of Anteiku's stepped in, her shift starting. "I'm sorry, I'm kind of late, Touka. Hey, Uta!" She too had the same art that reflected on the man's skin.

"It's fine. (Y/N), can you wait? I'll be ready in five," Touka stepped into the back as you stared at the couple. They looked good together you thought. The woman stepped toward you as you smiled at her. "I'm (Y/N)," you told her as she returned the smile.

"I'm Suzi, and I know who you are, Touka talks about you 24/7," she replied as you giggled in disbelief that the woman who exclaims she hated your guts multiple times could speak about you to others in such a manner.

"Wow, I guess I'm a star?" You joked.

"Let's go (Y/N)," your armed was pulled by your friend as you waved goodbye to the others remaining in the shop. "I swear if you embarrassed me in front of Suzi," she threatened as you gasped.

"How could I embarrass my sweet and dear Touka?" You teased playfully. As you turned back to the shop, Uta and your eyes met, for a moment you felt hesitation. "Uta... Do you have a business card for that guy?"

"What?" Touka looked back but the man's gaze was already turned the opposite direction. "Yeah, why?"

"No reason, he just seems like my type. Too bad he has a girlfriend," you commented as Touka looked at you confused. "Suzi, his girlfriend!"

Your best friend bursted out laughing as you said this which caused you to raise an eyebrow.  "Suzi isn't his girlfriend, in fact I don't think she's even interested in guys." Now it was your turn to laugh.

"Really? Do you think I should get a tattoo? Or maybe a new mask....a new boyfriend perhaps?"