The Taste of Venom*

He can never love you, and you know that. Yet you stay by his side. He'd hurt you and you'll forgive him. Why? Because of love. At least that's what you keep telling yourself. Is it really love, though?

Maybe it's because you admired the way of his art style. His physique, his physical appearance. He was very much above average considering his looks, you thought. But then that was what only brought him into your interests, that's when you fell in love with him.

The scent of acrylic paint and types of metal lingered inside the shop yet the smell of sin on the second floor bedroom.

Your trudges became heavier as you made your way towards that shop. The one where you always regret that making that trip to see Uta. You heart pounded in your chest as you thought of scenarios on cutting your ties with the man.

Uta, his name would escape your lips like an act of sin, a disgraceful action indeed. But it came naturally like breathing or the beating of a heart. Yet you always came back like the fool you were.

His touch.

Was hot and lustful. Maybe this was what you needed, someone to pleasure you. No, it can't be because if it were someone else, it wouldn't feel the same.

His scent.

The intoxicating venom that radiated off his body of chemicals and art utensils, along with the trail of blood that was his cologne that would just send your senses in a spiral of calamity.

His taste.

His blood, everything that made him the way he was was in his DNA. The DNA that you somehow craved every time you were away. The pale skin of the man was cold yet somehow warm in your mouth.

Everything that would ensnare you into his trap and make you his slave. Becoming his and only his but that one-sided love was what kept you from loving him anymore. You were afraid that when he'd leave, there would be nothing for you to grasp onto. Is that too desperate?

Why do we seek for it at every corner. Many find lovers, friends, have family, pets but how do we know if it's reciprocated? Maybe it doesn't matter if it is received on the other end or not.

As you stepped in, his presence was felt from behind. "Hello, (Y/N). Are you back for more? As always, he'd like to just get into it immediately, coming from behind, his rough hands molded into your hips.

His wet tongue against your neck as his bites and nibbles move down your collarbone. You turned to meet with him. He picked you up not wanting to break the sloppy, desperate kiss, carrying you to his forbidden chamber.

He smirked into the kiss and furiously tugged off your clothes, as you allowed him to take his control. Once again, he kissed you, you moaned into the kiss as both your bare bodies touched. Your hot skin touched his, scorching each other. "You're making this hard for me to leave," you warned him as he made that sexy smirk you were so attracted to. "Don't come looking for love now, love."

I believe it's too late for that Uta.