Acne*

It's been three days and you haven't visited. You either texted him or talked with him through the phone. Something was off, he could feel it. When he suggested you to come over to visit, you declined only stating that you were busy with school and all. But when he offered to visit your place, you said you couldn't handle a guest because the place was a mess or something along those lines.

Before your odd disappearance, you basically lived and crashed at his place 24/7. Your clothes were still in the drawers and your scent lingered in the air. He knew you wouldn't be the type to just "disappear" and leave without a word. But with the way things were going, he wouldn't be shocked.

That's why he was in front of your apartment, he didn't knock but instead dialed your number on his cellphone.

"Hello?"

Your voice was heard beyond the thin door.

"Are you at home?"

He asked as you replied with a yes, and then he hung up. You found this strange so you redialed him but then heard the ringing outside beyond the apartment. Your eyes widened and quickly ran to close the balcony but a hand slid in...you slammed on it.

"Aggressive now, are we, (Y/N)?"

Before you got to scream intruder, he slipped in and covered your mouth as you scurried across the room.

"D-don't look at me!" You shouted throwing any items in your reach. You didn't need to look to know that he either dodged them or they missed. You felt a arm on your shoulder, "Uta! I'm warning you!" You couldn't make eye contact with him.

He let out a huff and without warning, he turned you towards him. "I-I told y-you not t-to!" You stuttered as he almost chuckled. He was knocked over by your hand, you didn't appreciate him laughing at you in such a manner. "Don't laugh, bastard!"

You struggled as he held onto your wrists stopping the assault, he was much more powerful than you in comparison. "Is that why you didn't come and see me?" He pulled you into an embraced along with him on the floor, you pulled and scratched his arm but he didn't budge.

"N-no! M-maybe..."

He got up along with you and sat parallel from you. "It's not that bad," he noted, what was he examining it? Before you knew it, both his hands reached out to pop it.

"Don't touch me!" You shouted then threw a pillow in his face.

To think that all the worrying he had over nights was over a stupid pimple.