Cat Lady*AU

She'd tell me I'm beautiful everyday. But this is not true, I know it because I wouldn't have been left by past owner. My siblings were kept yet I was the only one. Maybe it was because of my black fur or red eyes but they called me a bad omen. 

The day I met her was around two years ago. I wanted to name her Angel, because that was what she was in my eyes, but I couldn't because she already had a name, (Y/N). Instead, she named me, Uta. She didn't judge me like everyone else, in fact she let me walk pass her several times.

I watch everyday as she wakes up very early, even before the sun rises, yet she always claims she is late. Lately she has been going home everyday at around four, but sometimes she arrives at five as well.

"I'm sorry for leaving you alone for so long, Uta," she would say. That pesky human always making me worry about her.

I never liked that man that she always brought home, he'd kiss her and cuddle with her, that was supposed to be my placed. "Come here Uta," she cooed as I gladly got in between them, his hand tried to pet me but I scratched him only to snuggle closer to my human.

My human is very odd. She loves scary movies yet she closes her eyes often at scenes that frighten her.

She sometimes brings over her friends and their playmates for me, they were dog people but those ruffians and I would get along.

"Uta, will you be my boyfriend if you were a human?" She'd ask as I would just fluff my fur up, and then cozy up onto her lap. "I'm taking that as a yes."

Owner would stuff her face full when she was bored, when she was sad, mad, or just hungry. Sometimes she wouldn't even eat at all! Just some greens from her garden because she was on a diet. It seems human girls would go on these "diets" to stay beautiful. But (Y/N) is already beautiful, I tell her this by knocking down her bowl of leaves. She would scold me but then apologize because she knows how much I love her.

I am not a pet to owner (Y/N), I am a companion. Sometimes I would forget I'm a cat though.

____________________________________

I just need to release this tress from school. It's only a Monday but I'm really about to quit everything and just say, "F*** it!"
(*Fart)