chapter one - school

Jayden held her hands over her ears as the school bell rung, she was also trying to avoid the crowds of children. she didn't like crowded places much. Eddie placed a hand on her shoulder as they began walking out of the classroom.

"so like theres this church full of jews right and stan has to take this super jewy test" Eddie said.

Jayden listened as she tried desperately to not panic because of the loud noise of children talking. "But how's it work" bill asked.

"They slice the tip of his dick off" Eddie replied.

Jayden looked at Eddie in shock. "But then stan will have nothing left" Richie said.

"guys" Jayden heard from behind them. It was stan. "hey stan" Jayden said. Stan replied with smile and a hey back. and then went back to the conversation with the boys.

However Jayden headed for the bathroom. But Jayden was unlucky just as she was walked into the bathroom Greta walked in as well. "hey freak" Greta said angrily pushing jayden to the floor, and all the girls laughed.

But soon enough Greta's attention was at the bathroom stall. " ugh" Greta shouted as she kicked a stall.

Jayden didn't know who was in the stall but instantly felt guilty for her.

"Are you in there by your self beverly or do you have half of the guys in the school in there with you huh slut, i know your in there little shit i can smell you no wonder you don't have any friends" Greta said.

" what did you say Greta am i a slut or a little shit make up your mind" beverly said and Jayden laughed at her reply. "don't laugh freak" Greta said to Jayden.

"your trash, we just wanted to remind you" Greta said as a girl picked up the trash bag full of trash and water. Then they poured it into the stall beverly was in. beverly shielded her head with her bag. "at least you'll smell better" Greta said.

"lets go girls, have a nice summer beverly". greta said making beverly's name sound like she was referring to a beaver as she and the girls left leaving beverly and Jayden.

As beverly opened the stall door she caught sight of a beautiful girl sitting on the floor. "hey are you okay, my names beverly"

"my names jayden and yeah I'm fine"

beverly walked over the Jayden and helped her up. "just ignore greta" Jayden said smiled at beverly. And beverly smiled back at the sweet girl. Suddenly Jayden wrapped her arms around beverly and beverly hugged her back. beverly was taken back by the kind gesture however smiled to herself. "bye beverly i hope we can see each other soon" Jayden said as she left the bathroom.

many autistic children didn't like touch however Jayden always hugged, sometimes people found it annoying but her friends were used to it by now. not every person with autism are the same as each other, many people learned that after meeting jayden.

-----

just as jayden was walking outside after she met beverly she saw her friends and henry bowers and his goons and walked over to them, just as she got there henry and his goons were getting into a car.

"i wish he'd go missing" Jayden heard Richie say as she stud next to them.

"he's probably the one doing it" Eddie said.