chapter five- fear

after her talk with bill jayden made her way home. as jayden walked through the door she saw heard the noise of her mother snoring and decided not to wake her.

jayden walked into her room and jumped on her bed, ready to relax. however just as she stud up to go to the bathroom she saw a red balloon outside her window floating.

jayden walked over to the window with curiosity, she placed her hand on the window. confusion was clouding her thoughts.

suddenly the balloon popped and jayden moved away from the window in shock.

"what is happening" jayden whispered to herself.

just then a loud ringing noice echoed in the room, the one thing jayden hated was loud noises. she feared loud noises. jayden placed her hands over her ears desperately trying to shield her ears from the noise. the noise was a bell, a school bell to be exact.

"please turn it off!" jayden cried.

tears ran down her cheeks and she closed her eyes tightly.

"mom please help, mom!" jayden cried.

jayden slowly took her hands off her ears and began to crawl into a corner of the room.

"mom!"

suddenly the door opened and her mother walked into the room. jayden could still hear the deafening sound of the bell.

jayden was screaming and sobbing on the floor. the sight brought tears to her mothers eyes. jayden's mother couldn't hear any noise at all.

"mom can't you hear it" jayden shouted trying to talk over the bell.

"hear what sweetheart" Mrs k said.

Mrs k sat down on the floor and pulled jayden close to her, she didn't understand what was happening. she just assumed jayden was having one of her emotional breakdowns.

"eddie bear will be home soon, he always calms you down" Mrs k said.

jayden was still sobbing when suddenly the noise stopped and jayden's sobbing died down and she slowly was just crying in her mothers arms.

eddie had just got home when he heard the crying of his sister and he ran to her room. as eddie walked in jayden's room her saw his mother holding his crying sister. eddie ran and sat on the floor next to his mom and sister.

"its okay mom I've got her" eddie spoke and his mom nodded.

eddie took the place of his mother and held jayden whispering in her ear that everything was going to be okay. he didn't know what was happening but he just thought it was one of her breakdowns she has and he would always calm her down.

"its okay I've got you" eddie whispered in jayden's ear.